FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

halo 2

iBluNT
Quote:
Yeh sure. Theres source. But it sucks.
Honestly just because source is new doesn't mean it's better

1.6 will remain the best version ever.

Some tips are -
Don't play fun maps more than real maps if you plan on going into leagues such as CAL. Even OGL although it sucks..
Another thing is don't hack. I can't stress enough how much hacking makes you suck when you don't use hacks. Even if you just use them once for fun. It becomes addicting.
Practise on Dust2 a lot. And don't play hostage maps more than bomb maps. If anything play them teh same amount if your serious about playing in leagues.
Keep your crosshare centered, maybe a little up that way when you see someone you can either raise your mouse for headshot, or if they're crouched you can slightly lower for headshot.
Guns have recoil so if you hold your mouse down, you're not going to hit because recoil cocks your gun upwards. So hold your mouse down for 3-5 shoots, move to the side, take another 3-5 shots, move to teh side again. Always stay moving. You have less acuracy in the air and while moving so it takes lots of practise.
Practise using the pistols USP and Glock because they're faster and more acurate than Deagle. It also saves you a lot of money in scrims where money is very important.
Pubs and scrims are very different. In pubs you usually run around not caring who's going to hear you, if you're a good pubber you're not necessarily a good scrimmer, and vise-versa. Pubbers can take on large numbers of people then die. Scrimmers can take on a small group of people without getting hit. If you're going to play in a league do 1-2 scrims everyday. Serious clans do at least 5 a day.

-I haven't played CS in over 3 months and I have more advice but I'm kinda rusty right now and really have nothing else to say at the moment. I hope this helps anyone who plays CS 1.6 or even source..

Edited by Vrythramax...Please the appropriate quote tags when copying other people posts
Packfan104L4
iBluNT wrote:
Yeh sure. Theres source. But it sucks.
Honestly just because source is new doesn't mean it's better

1.6 will remain the best version ever.

Some tips are -
Don't play fun maps more than real maps if you plan on going into leagues such as CAL. Even OGL although it sucks..
Another thing is don't hack. I can't stress enough how much hacking makes you suck when you don't use hacks. Even if you just use them once for fun. It becomes addicting.
Practise on Dust2 a lot. And don't play hostage maps more than bomb maps. If anything play them teh same amount if your serious about playing in leagues.
Keep your crosshare centered, maybe a little up that way when you see someone you can either raise your mouse for headshot, or if they're crouched you can slightly lower for headshot.
Guns have recoil so if you hold your mouse down, you're not going to hit because recoil cocks your gun upwards. So hold your mouse down for 3-5 shoots, move to the side, take another 3-5 shots, move to teh side again. Always stay moving. You have less acuracy in the air and while moving so it takes lots of practise.
Practise using the pistols USP and Glock because they're faster and more acurate than Deagle. It also saves you a lot of money in scrims where money is very important.
Pubs and scrims are very different. In pubs you usually run around not caring who's going to hear you, if you're a good pubber you're not necessarily a good scrimmer, and vise-versa. Pubbers can take on large numbers of people then die. Scrimmers can take on a small group of people without getting hit. If you're going to play in a league do 1-2 scrims everyday. Serious clans do at least 5 a day.

-I haven't played CS in over 3 months and I have more advice but I'm kinda rusty right now and really have nothing else to say at the moment. I hope this helps anyone who plays CS 1.6 or even source..

They're talking about Halo, not counterstrike...