FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

holidays problem!

alalex
hi, im leaving for holidays now and i dont want to lose my account in frihost, since im leaving for 2 months, is there a way to keep my points or my account?

i wont be able to answer this post, since im leaving today saturday at 4pm Spanish Time

please mods, freeze my account or something so that i can retake it when i come back!
thanx in advance! Very Happy
Scorpio
I would simply say that your account wouldnt be cancelled just like that. As you have mentioned that you will be back in 2 months, there wont be much of a problem.
Also, you would end up with around -15 at the max. Accounts dont get deleted before -20 for most.

I dont think you would be having any problem..
kazikame
Just post a lot to maximise you points and post again when you get back to regain them. You're not really at any risk though. I didn't post for ages and my account wasn't deleted.
Vrythramax
This will be handled at the appropriate time and place...not in the General Forum. Frihost understands people have lives outside of these forums, and I am sure due consideration will be shown in matters such as this.

-closed-
James007
Hi alalex, we wrote it down. You won't loose your account but your points will be at -20 so you will get some automated e-mail notifications about your points being low. As Vrythramax indicated, please don't use the general forum for such matters. You should have contacted a mod/admin. Issue solved now.

On behalf of the moderating team,

James007