FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How do I put email sign-up

netgalorecafe
hello!

How can my users directly sign-up or register for an email account on my site using the squirrel webmail?

I mean, is there any other way to create an email account on my site automatically?

Because as for now I only seen the directAdmin as a mean for creating a new email account and it is for the site admin only. How my user will create their email account without the use of DirectAdmin?

If there is/are any other way please post it here.

Thanks! Smile
SpellcasterDX
Umm you aren't allowed to give away email accounts to all your users. Those email accounts are for you/your site staff/correspondence purposes for your website(s). You can't give away free email addresses cause it's against the TOS/Hosting rules.

(Sorry if I misunderstood your question)
Bondings
Netgalorecafe, that is not possible and *more importantly* not allowed. You can create email accounts for yourself, friends and staff - but definitely not automatically for users on your website. It would be way too easy to abuse and I don't think you would like to be banned because one of those users was using it for phishing.
netgalorecafe
Well, thanks for all the reply!

I just want to make it clear for the purpose of automation but not for wide users.

Anyway, I got the idea for my own safety and I will still study the way use my site. I'm still in the process of it.

Thank you again.
netgalorecafe
please close this topic. thank you!
Animal
netgalorecafe wrote:
please close this topic. thank you!

-close- as requested Smile