FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

About MMORPG Games

rodrigoz17
Hi everyone, weel i'm from argentina and it's my first post here i hope i can find new friends and a lot of topics to talk, well my first post talk about MMORPG games, that games have and interesting impact in young and not young people. Ithink thats games are great. I love Lineage II, i think is best is dynamica and also have a bit of rol wich made it really fabulous. Weel i hope you can talk about your experience and talk wich games like most. Have Fun !!!!!!
vonboy
well the only mmo i every realy got into was runescape. i have tried maplestory and a bunch of obscure ones that i only played for a few days. i don't play runespace much anymore, but i'll play it every once in a while when i'm bored (ecpecially in the summr).

i thought about trying wow, but i desided that i would commit so much time in that game, that i'd probably abuse my other games. and i also don't like the idea of having to keep paying to play the game when i already bought it, but i guess it's where they get there money.

in you think about it, 8 million users times $15 a month=120 million dollors a month, or almost 1.5 billion a year.

now i guess i know why they aren't realy wanting to make other stuff Twisted Evil .
m-productions
Dear god, can stickies be made in like size 50 font? if you want to talk about just one in detial fine, but this is just another way for people to spam wahts been said 1000000 times.

Free Online Games (Do not make more new threads about this)
vonboy
um wow isn't free, and that was what like half my post was about.
rodrigoz17
yes i think the earned a lot of money. But we have to pay if we wanna still playing thats amaising games.... WOW is a great game but only de official client, because theare is a lot of emu-server wich are ugly really. But some poor people stil playing in thats server because they don't have money....
m-productions
vonboy wrote:
um wow isn't free, and that was what like half my post was about.

[OFFICIAL] World Of Warcraft - No new topics about this
Animal
I tend to agree with m-productions.

-close-