FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

360 degree imagge of a person...

aningbo
I've seen some few java applets to make 360 degree images but is there any software out there to make out. say in swf format or watever. did a lot of search but with no result.
myrevolt
I'm not sure about making a 360 degree image of a person but for environments there is Quicktime VR from what I gather is similiar to the "tours" that Encarta includes on their CDs. I doubt its a setup you have access to (and possibly not the purpose you have in mind) but I remember seeing a camera setup of like 60 Nikons in a half circle that made it "easy" to create Matrix bullet-time type effects. A quick search reminded me that panoramas can be stitched together with Photoshop. Also some Olympus cameras (must use Olympus brand xD cards though) can stitch together pictures from the camera itself.[/url]
aningbo
thanx... looking for more info, if there's anyone out there?
snowboardalliance
You will need LOTS of cameras for that, all taking simultaneous images
aningbo
thats not a oriblem to arrange for cameras. problem is how to arrange them together. got it working in java applet but thats not what i want. flash would be a gr8 one
davo
umm hi im not sure if there is but the only way i csn think of is setting up heaps of cameras and taking shots from every degree and angle but that would take alot of time. other than that you could use mx flash to create an image and then make it look 3D and then motion tween it in a circle. if you need any more info feel free to contace me at anarchy_rising@hotmail.com... please no abuse!!! ( im only 14)
aningbo
i've tried on that, kid. doesn't work out the way it has to be. somehow i missed something. i have the images in one single image.
nico.carpentier
Quicktime VR is a very good solution but i don't know if it's available on windows ?