FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

i'm selling all my cd's

bjwok
thats right folks, i'm selling the lot of 'em, so if you are in or can get to glebe in sydney for the 14th july you may want to check all the details at my personal site:

http://www.bjwok.frih.net/

any questions, fire 'em this way...

cheers
Sickness
You have a very nice collection guy...

good luck with the sale Twisted Evil
bjwok
thanks man. are you in sydney? perhaps ypu are after something in particular?
kopnima
John Frusciante Niandra Lades And Usually Just A T-Shirt is it original from 1994 or it is remastered versoin cause i have remastered... Nice colection i want at least 10 cd Very Happy
desertwind
Nice collection. Lots of people may want many of those.
aaanonym
Why do you want to sell your CD's? One day you'll hate you for doing this.
kazikame
aaanonym wrote:
Why do you want to sell your CD's? One day you'll hate you for doing this.

Maybe he's made copies of all the albums?
bjwok
hi kopnima, john frusciante is the original from 1994 (the cardboard "digi pak" one). where are you in this big world of ours?

hey aaanonym why don't you read the "more info" link at my site? (cheers kazikame)
kopnima
bjwok wrote:
where are you in this big world of ours?

That's the problem i live in the middle of europe - Slovakia ...Sad
bjwok
hmm, i see. well i guess you probably might be able to find it locally? if no one buys it during the sale perhaps we could negotiate some postage deal... see what happens on the day...

there has already been a number of items sold prior to the day, so well wait and see.
pudovkin
eBay is a good choice to sell those...
ninjakannon
Wow, that is some collection!

Most if it isn't my kind of thing unfortunately. But I think you'll make a good many sales with such a large collection as that. I don't expect you'll sell them all, so perhaps try eBay - as pudovkin suggests - after having your sale.

bjwok, why are you selling your CDs anyway?
pudovkin
Yeap... Try to sell as a collection. If nobody gets interested, then you split apart... Good luck to ya.
bjwok
hey ninjakannon, the reason i am selling them is in the link if you check it out... but yeah i will keep ebay as a last resort. might even take em to my local 2nd hand record store if needs be.
ninjakannon
bjwok wrote:
hey ninjakannon, the reason i am selling them is in the link if you check it out... but yeah i will keep ebay as a last resort. might even take em to my local 2nd hand record store if needs be.

I did look before but evidently missed it. Razz

Thanks, I've found it now: Smile
Quote:
Why am I doing this?

mp3 folks.

That's right, I no longer require the physical discs, having ripped them all to mp3 and backing them to an external hard disk.
bjwok
sweet! see anything that takes your fancy?
mattchun
I've checked the CDs, in some of which I am interested.

But the problem is...do you pay for the mail fees.
bjwok
if you want to buy some and have them mailed you would need to pay for it! Smile
Magicman
You have an interesting collection there. However it would be much easier and probably less expensive for me to buy any songs I wanted online than to have you ship a CD almost completely around the world. Some of those albums are worth much more than you are selling them for considering the physical disc's may be somewhat of a collectors item.
tallicagallery
dont do that !!!! Laughing
I sold my cds and know I miss than so much
bjwok
i'd say the fact that i haven't even opened the boxes these cds are in for the past 3 years is a pretty safe indication that i can get rid of them... Wink
killa
lol ive done that before it kinda sucks when u find out that u have some pritty good condition cds that could be worth something. thats why i still keep mine so when no one has em anymore
i will Smile
bjwok
probably the opposite for me, i've opened the boxes and found some cracked cases! arghhh!