FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Mardave Marauder - Retro RC car - HELP!

turbosquid
I am working on another vintage / retro radio control car project, this time it's a ~1989 Mardave Marauder.
Mardave is a British RC manufacturer who produced many rc cars based at the budget end of the market, all of their cars were affordable, simple, and fun!

The marauder was mardave's 1/8th scale off roader which at the time cost around 65 compared to a 'Siccom Magnum' or 'Kyosho Burns' which cost 300 and upwards! The car is again very basic, so basic in fact that it does not even have a diff!
My main problem is i need some parts to help me complete the restoration, it's a bit of a long shot but these are tha parts i need:-

1 x Copy of the instruction sheet / manual
1 x Radio gear box (the grey plastic thing which keeps the radio gear dry).
1 x complete clutch / flywheel assembly or better still an irvine 20 abc engine with clutch / flywheel complete.
1 x fuel tank with lid (i have one but it is badly damaged).

Any help with these items would be greatly appreciated. I can pay for part using paypal so if anyone can help please PM me.

Thanks

TurboSquid
skippy0000
hi, i have parts, radio box,2 fuel tanks, gearboxes (2 off) one of which is attached to a complete rolling chassis but without an engine, plus one complete front axle & one new body (not original)

regards skippy0000 Very Happy
ukturbo
Hi I have just purchased a marauder and am looking to build up a spares collection, be grateful if you would letme know of any parts you have left
cheers
thebattler36
what fuel does your car run on? i have a nitros fueltank, not sure if it will be compatible with your chassis or not though.