FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Win the New Geltabz Colors Before You can Buy Them!

TarsajumaClan
Quote:
We are giving away six different sets of the new Geltabz over the next two weeks. Black, Pink, Blue, Green, Yellow and Orange are all up for grabs. Geltabz are now designed with a new universal thumbstick grip, making them compatible with your Playstation, Xbox or Wii. These colors are not even available to purchase yet, only available through this exclusive contest. Be sure to read our exclusive review of the new colors by Clicking HERE to find out more about the Geltabz and what they do for your controller.

The rules are simple. We will have a thread in our forums that lasts a week. To enter, simply reply with a message. At the end of the week, three winners will be drawn from the entered names. Winners will be announced on the website and contacted by email(make sure your email address is valid). After the first drawing, the second will immediately begin.

To purchase the new Geltabz colors arriving soon, visit Geltabz.com. Keep watching MyArcadePlanet.com for future Geltabz news and promotions.

http://www.myarcadeplanet.com/story-248-Win-the-New-Geltabz-Colors-Before-You-can-Buy-Them.html
reddishblue
I have to be critical on your review on these things, it looks like the company that makes them is your sponser of sorts, so I understand that saying bad things is out of the question, but I have to ask, in what way are they useful?

They are moulded gel that fits on your thumbstick controller and they actually don't seem to help you play at all, I have never had any problems with grip and controllers are designed with a grove in them for the thumb to go into, well Xbox ones do anyway, and I just took a trip to my Gamecube to see, and it has little groves as well, which help grip, I don't have a PS2 so just from memory, I think they are smooth, so these things might be useful for them, but really, I think they are simply a cheap gimmick, also, the colours don't match most controllers.

I have never seen one of these thumbstick grips before, so I cannot comment further, but good work getting a corporate sponser, I am impressed.

Good Luck.
Reddish
TarsajumaClan
reddishblue wrote:
I have to be critical on your review on these things, it looks like the company that makes them is your sponser of sorts, so I understand that saying bad things is out of the question, but I have to ask, in what way are they useful?

They are moulded gel that fits on your thumbstick controller and they actually don't seem to help you play at all, I have never had any problems with grip and controllers are designed with a grove in them for the thumb to go into, well Xbox ones do anyway, and I just took a trip to my Gamecube to see, and it has little groves as well, which help grip, I don't have a PS2 so just from memory, I think they are smooth, so these things might be useful for them, but really, I think they are simply a cheap gimmick, also, the colours don't match most controllers.

I have never seen one of these thumbstick grips before, so I cannot comment further, but good work getting a corporate sponser, I am impressed.

Good Luck.
Reddish

I would really suggest trying them before you knock them. The old xbox controlers will lose their grip quickly if you use it frequently. And, btw, they arn't really "our sponser." They just sent us about 10 geltabz for give aways/ reviews.