FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Relationship forum

HunnyBaby
I think we need to have a forum talkin about peoples relationships
cause that doesnt narrow it down to much and people can talk about there dogs , there friends, or there better half, etc I think this would be a good add on to the forum.,.... i would much appreciate it
Bondings
That might be a good idea, but I don't know if a lot of people would be interested in posting in there.
WickedGravity
Where as I can't say I am fond of the idea, I can guarantee you it will be a popular forum.

People are always willing to try and get a hookup before they are willing to taqlk about Open Source CMS or Geo-Political Turmoil.

As I said, not my idea of a good forum, but it will be immensely popular should you allow it.
James Bamfield
Ive seen this tried on other forums. It can work but things can get a little out of hand with descriptions of sex lives comming out and it can go a bit far. If this was something that went ahead i think it would have to be quite regualted and well moderated or things will get out of hand. Being a teenager i dont wish to to read about middle aged peoples relationships no offence.
boringest
yeah...talking about sex might piss some members off...anyway, if anyone needs a second/third opinion on some relationship matters i think it should definitely be welcomed!
Maka
I dont mind, as long as it gives you something to talk about.
frozenhead
That's a good idea... you know... we always talk about technical related issues here though..

Its high time and it nice to have a relationships forum, it adds spice of what we can talk in here.. coz i really do love talks..

I can't wait for our admins to create the category.. i like it! Wink
yupeng
In a internet forum.talking about the relationship between people may be a good idea.
For ,in most tech fourm,they lack of something like friend ship or relation ship posts
LostOverThere
It would be nice.
And popular!
n0obie4life
Better, password it. Then state. only enter if ur mature. the password is xxx
LostOverThere
Thanks for telling me Confused
Anyway, everyone here should be at least 13.

So......When is this forum going to be coming up, if it is anyway?
Bondings
n0obie4life wrote:

Lol, I will never do that. It would give a very bad impression! Wink

Quote:
Thanks for telling me Confused
Anyway, everyone here should be at least 13.

So......When is this forum going to be coming up, if it is anyway?

I'm still thinking of it. Not everyone is at least 13, by the way.
frozenecko
I think if you post in the rules that people need to be mature about it, it could be a good thing. Interpersonal Relationships can cover a lot. People having issues with their families (That is where i would come in big time) siggy others, friends, pets, you name it! I'm for it!
php_wizard_l33t
If they did make a forum like that, I would post in it myself. I have a lot of dating problems, sadly to say.

I think them puting a relationship forum in their main forum section would be nice, it would offer even more for their users to do, even with the endless things to talk about now.

Great idea 7.5 out of 10 from me. Smile
LostOverThere
Exaclty!
it wouldn't be just about 'who do you love' it would be about Family's, pets, friends etc. Wink
n0obie4life
Bondings wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:

Lol Smile. Passworded forums mod. Its simple to install Very Happy.
HunnyBaby
I like the idea but I do think there would have to be alot of regulating goin on and modding... but It would be very popular... I love the idea hince it was my idea.... lol it could actually make its own section... with poems, stories, advice, help, and many other headinds under it...
Bondings
n0obie4life wrote:
Bondings wrote:
n0obie4life wrote:

Lol Smile. Passworded forums mod. Its simple to install Very Happy.

I didn't mean the mod, I meant the "xxx" password. That would definately give a bad impression.
Kit
I am sorry to be like this but this, is a terrible idea. We want to keep this webhost active and user firendly. The only thing this relationship forum will do is drive people away. I agree with Bonding's first post and also say that not many people will end up posting regularly in this forum.
HunnyBaby
Kit... It wont drive people away they dont ahve to go to it or even look at it... and It will take some of the BS out of some of these other sections in the forum...
and if its moderated it wont be useless
and many people will post in it regularly...
tidruG
It'll definitely be very popular. Most people on the Net are looking for new friends, and want to talk about their relationships.

Yes, it'll need a lot of moderating to keep sex and other unwanted crap out, even if we do make an announcement stating "SEX REALTED TOPICS ARE NOT ALLOWED". Maybe, if required, and extra Mod or two with Mod privileges exclusively for that forum (if things start getting a little difficult to handle)

All in all, I think we should even consider that it may stop excessive posting in the "General" forum.
Kit
Yes so some people may find this of interest. But I truly believe that it will only create more work for the esteemed moderaters. Enforcing and defining the "no sexually explicit content and topics" rule would become a major chore.
HunnyBaby
so is this forum a go or a no go????
frozenhead
HunnyBaby wrote:
so is this forum a go or a no go????

Oh well.. I really love the idea!..

Let's just wait for Bondings and his crew decide on it..
Devil
Bonding please put the password XXX

so i know the password even before the forum is made Twisted Evil

anyway a dating forum is cool, but not those stupid dogs and cat shit , they will only increase more spam ,
HunnyBaby
true true well I hope it happens... thanks for the great feedback guys