FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Racing Games

netgalorecafe
I like racing games like off-road arena and extreme bikes.

these games are not so good in graphics but quite good when it comes to game experience. Off-road arena is a game good for beginners and one feature I liked most was its multiplayer features which allows you to play with your friends on LAN computers and experience the thrill and excitements in each laps.
hlavco
Racing games used to be one of my favorite genres. I think the Nintendo 64 had some of the best racing games out there... The Rush series, the Cruisin' series, Mario Kart, Top Gear Rally, Penny Racers, and a whole slew of others. The Playstation had simulators like Gran Turismo which are also a lot of fun. It's really more about which you feel like playing at the time. Not sure if any really great racing games have come out lately... Mario Kart DS was pretty good...
vaoger
i hate sport ... any sport game...
racing game.. even racing car, bike, skateboard, roller blade..
i hate them all!!

bit i real life.. i love those game... xcept for racing car( i never try before)
ever thing A ok!!
deemon
I partially agree with you vaoger because sports games like soccer and tennis can be played in real life, so why play a video game if you can experience it for real?
As for the racing games I like them alot because you can not do that in real life. Some of my favourite racing games are the Gran Turismo series and The Need For Speed series. I also like Test Drive Unlimited.
Whong
I like the Mario Kart series! I'm not really interested in Formula or other types of racing games because they don't have the things that make a racing game fun, in my opinion. What I love about Mario Kart is the items that make it so hectic and exciting! Wink
ric05
I bought Forza Motorsport 2 and I can't stop playing it. Personally I think it is the deepest racing/sim game I have ever played. I love just tuning my cars to get them at thier max speed.
nolag
If you want a good racing game ,I recommend GTR2. Its a classic racing game and probly one of the best racing games ever made. The engain noise is the best. I highly recommend this game, But as with most new games it requires patience and practise.
Razziel
nolag wrote:
If you want a good racing game ,I recommend GTR2. Its a classic racing game and probly one of the best racing games ever made. The engain noise is the best. I highly recommend this game, But as with most new games it requires patience and practise.

i recommand NFS series
schmidi
Juiced 2 with Ursula Mayes Razz Razz Razz

And i think, it is the better game than Need for Speed, because you can drive also by day and not only by night, like in Need for Speed.