FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fathers Day

Rico
I had the best Fathers Day ever yesterday. My son spent his entire day with me and we talked up a storm until late into the night. Very Happy[/code]
tingkagol
Nice to hear sons still know how to be sons. What with all the rebellion these days. haha. Smile

How old is he?
How old are you?

I'm 25 and I barely talk to my father about anything. Sad, I know.
Sadow
tingkagol wrote:

You could try and mend things? or is it too late...

I also had a pretty unique fathersday. We went to a swimming pool where breakfast was served and a competition between fathers was organised for us.
tiboo211
Quote:

Quote:

You could try and mend things? or is it too late...

it's not too late. you surely have something in common! i understand but you should take advantages that your father is still alive to get some advice or info about your (future) life...Wink

I hate father's day, since I'm jealous of those who spend it with their father!! grrr Laughing
McDucque
I tried to spend Fathers Day with me dad, but he worked... whats up with that crap?

We're gonna get together soon, eat a meal... shoot the ****, catch up, all that jazz.
chastise
My father was working, so I had to wait until hec ome home to give him his gift and card.

I know, not very much, but that's all I could do while he was at work.
I made him a poem, a card and got him some cologne.

= /
taytay
I feel horrible. I didn't even know it Was fathers day until the day before Sad

Of course I Was at a Youth Camp all week, which isn't much of an excuse. But my mom broke our router while I was gone so I got him a nice new one ^_^
molif
my father has done so much for me, so i brought him out for dinner..
Rico
tingkagol wrote:
Nice to hear sons still know how to be sons. What with all the rebellion these days. haha. Smile

How old is he?
How old are you?

He’s 21, I’m 43 – I went against the good advice of professionals who said you shouldn’t be your son’s friend – you must be your son’s father. I suppose when I met the little guy I couldn’t help myself. Go check out he’s website and see if he doesn’t have the same effect on you. www.waltviviers.co.za

About you and your pop, see if you can’t find a bit of yourself in him, maybe you’ll be pleasantly surprised. As for me and my dad – he died way too soon.