FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Favorite upcoming games

jamesp
Hey guys,
I was wondering what everyones favorite upcoming games are for this year. I am really looking forward to halo 3 and gta 4, but overlord is also looking extremely good. If anyone has xbox live, add me as a friend, my name is klaymenj. I hope to meet some of you guys online. Also, whitch do you guys think is better, the Wii or the PS3. I am looking at getting one of them for my birthday. Lots of reviews are leading me to the Wii but i just think the PS3 is a late bloomer. i think it will become a lot more popular in the future when better games are out for it. The Wii just seems some how more childish.
Thanks,
James
m-productions
Well first off, i cant stand people who say they dont want a wii because its "childish" wth! it dose not matter, its still fun! and its finally something new, my parents even play the wii, and they have their friends over and play the wii, its loads of fun. And i hope your right about the ps3.. cause as of right now, its just a big paperweight for me. It has 2 good games, resistance fall of man, and fear (which is just a port from the PC).

Anyway games coming out..

for the wii, only metriod prime 3 and Super smash bros so far.
for Ps3, i cant wait for Playstation Home, Little big planet, devil may cry 4, metal gear solid 4, ff 13, ff13 versus ff13 (the new one they just announced) and there are some others, but those are the most wanted.
David_Pardy
Sony shot themselves in the foot with the PS3, I'm not even into consoles and I know that.

The Wii is going to do much better simply because it is a novelty. More developers will do things for it because people buy novelties more. In Australia I think it's been better marketed as well, especially being as Sony are ripping off Euro and Aussie customers.
m-productions
I dont think the ps3 will always suck, when thoughs games come out, mainly home and little big planet, the ps3 is going to rock... but still.. the wii is just as amazing. anyway, i dont want to turn this into the 9000th thread about which one is better, soo anyway ive said what games i want.
David_Pardy
To me, a game console needs more than 3 or 4 games that don't suck to be even worth considering.

I still wouldn't buy one though. My PC is good enough for me Wink.
xorcist
The game that I am waiting for is Grand Theft Auto 4 and Super Smash Bro Brawl. I always like the Grand Theft Auto Series and from the trailer of the 4th one it looks like its going to be a good one. As for a Ps3 or a Wii I think you should get a Wii Nintendo have improved alot with there system. The Ps3 has real good graphics and all that good stuff but I would never pay that much for a system. You should wait until the PS3 price drops down if you really want the PS3 but right now just stick with getting a Wii.
spinout
The most wanted for me is motorworld online...
some kind of substitute of motorcity online (witch was the best online game ever)...
Geminh
According to the upcoming list of games, the Wii and PS3 intrigue me the most. Seeing how successful and fun these upcoming games are, will probably determine whether or not I'm going to buy either one of these consoles. For the PS3, which has been pretty much disappointing since its release will have a few games that'll either make or break them for me. The Wii will also try to build their fast growing library, but only these games I find noteworthy in my opinion:

PS3:
Ninja Gaiden Sigma
Metal Gear Solid 4
Final Fantasy 13
Grand Theft Auto IV
Soul Calibur IV

Wii:
Smash Bros. Brawl
Metroid Prime 3
Mario Galaxy
Project H.A.M.M.E.R
Disaster: Day of Crisis
Esperanto
PS3
Final Fantasy XIII
GTA IV
SoulCaliber IV

PC
Starcraft II
Diablo III (not confirmed, but certainly a huge potential)
Loghete
Geminh wrote:
Project H.A.M.M.E.R

There was a rumour Project HAMMER had been cancelled, but note it's just a rumour.

PC:
HL Episode 2 + Portals + Team Fortress 2 (omg, so much goodness)

Wii:
Super Smash Brothers Brawl
Super Paper Mario, I'm not sure if I will get it though
Metroid Prime 3
Project H.A.M.M.E.R, but I want to get some more info about it before I consider buying it

And the number 1, Battalion Wars II! I'll just have to get that.
McDucque
The new Smash Brothers on Wii... Resident Evil 5... the next Silent Hill... on 360, Mass Effect, Bioshock.. the rest escapes me..
ShawnKelfonne
I've been looking forward to the Settlers 2 for the DS, but it seems to get its release date pushed back again every time it gets close. Originally, it was due out in May, then June, and now July.

Arggh.
Osmodius
Metal Gear Solid 4
Assassin's Creed
Hostile Intent: Phoenix Rising

I can't wait.. not too psyched about GTA4 though, it had better be a LOT more like GTA3 than San Andreas. A LOT more like GTA3. Shit, if Rockstar even remember how to make a good game.