FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do U Think U Trust Ur Beloved?

Do u trust ur beloved?
Yes, 100%
72%
 72%  [ 8 ]
Yes or maybe no, 50%
18%
 18%  [ 2 ]
No, I never trust her/him.
9%
 9%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 11

cvkien
Do u think u can trust ur beloved? did ur beloved ever lied to u or hurt u?? what u feel when he or she did that? 2 years before, i trust my girlfriend 100%. but after 1 year, i trust her 10% then now i trust her 60% conflict happened to us which i suddenly know her secret 1 year ago.

so do u trust ur beloved?? why?
suntzu3500
I trust my girlfriend completely. She's never lied to me and is always honest, even when she doesn't want to be. I'd trust her with my life without thinking about it. Indeed, this is one of the foundations our relationship was based on. She trusts me, and I trust her.

It's my opinion that trust is a critical component of any relationship, and if not the most central part of a relationship is certainly one of them. A healthy relationship cannot continue in the absence of trust.
nappa
I think even the most royalty person can do mistakes. So I just forget about the idea about being honest or my beloved one has to be honest to me.

We all hope that, but we should also prepare to be disappointed since we are living in this sinful world.

I would forgive her every time she does stupid things or has an affair with someone else.

The point is if we still love each other we should forgive and start it over again. That's the point. People commit sin everyday.

Hope my gf never has an affair with anyone else, but if she does I will forgive her. Well if she still loves me.
blackheart
I completely trust my boyfriend.

He can be a little unreliable sometimes when it comes to remembering things, but everything else about him more than makes up for it. Goes right out of his way for me. Funny... intelligent... knows how to talk as well as he knows how to touch.
We're close, and the relationship's muchly relaxed.

Smile

And I'm not sure why I trust him, I guess because he just wouldn't try anything with anyone but me... s'how it rolls.

-------

and @ nappa,

A truly loyal person would not make mistakes. When a mistake becomes plural, it's no longer accidental, but a pattern.

If you cheat on someone, you never really loved them. Maybe - maybe - you could forgive a once off it it involved sufficient co-ercien and alcohol, but twice... twice cold never be love.
You may like the person you cheated on, and care about them a lot, but love entails someone being part-in-part with who you are, and who you will grow to be.
bluefossil
Trust only yourself
HoboPelican
Completely trust my wife. 100%. period. end of story.

Do I think she's lied to me? Probably. But never about something that was important.

After a hideous first marriage, I decided that if I didn't trust someone completely, there was no reason to waste time with them.
blackheart
bluefossil wrote:
Trust only yourself

That's quite the pessimistic view.

No matter what's been burnt in the past, I'm sure you'll regain your faith in people someday... find someone that's worthy of your trust.

Even the most untrustworthy person will have someone they won't do the run around on. They just haven't neccessarily met that person yet... and it can hurt if you realise you aren't that person.

But yes. Any reasoning in your view?
molif
i trust her... and i hope she trusts me too. it's important that we trust each other even when we're apart..
Azmo
You kinda have to, I trust her, and her love to me. That's enough, she can make misstakes, we all do, but nothing bad, like beeing with another man, I trust her love for me that much. And if it's true love, you can see it in their eyes, so I have no reason not to trust her.
windrei
can you give more options for the vote... it seems now black and white only... no intermediates....

i do trust my love by 99.9 %, reserve a little bit for her telling lies. i don't think there are perfect people in the world, haha.
thealpha
i do trust my beloved for 100% and my beloved trust me for 100 % also, as we think that love should be based on trust. without trust, or with not enough trust, the relationship and our love cannot be long lasting.
netgalorecafe
As of the present time I put my trust 50% depending to people who should accept it. What I mean is, based on my experiences I never put my trust completely for it will harm me at all.

My great example was those people on the net who contineously SPAM with a lottery and gambling the whole world. My trust to anybody is starting to be too low and start myself to be in protective.
sanalskumar
cvkien wrote:
Do u think u can trust ur beloved? did ur beloved ever lied to u or hurt u?? what u feel when he or she did that? 2 years before, i trust my girlfriend 100%. but after 1 year, i trust her 10% then now i trust her 60% conflict happened to us which i suddenly know her secret 1 year ago.

so do u trust ur beloved?? why?

She hurt me many times... But still I love her more than i do myself!!
iank
if you don't trust them they are not the right person for you!
Everybody has some insecurities but with the right person you know that they care enough about you to respect you! Rolling Eyes
apple
I trust my husband beyond reason cause we have no secrets.
In my opinion, when people talk about trust in a relationship they are referring to faithfulness and cheating.

I can tell my husband anything and god know I have and he can do the same with me.
Since we have nothing to hide there is no reason to not trust him or him trust me.
molif
think about it... how can one be with their partner for so long/short if there is no trust??
sanalskumar
Its not because of disrespect... Its because of love!!
sanalskumar
molif wrote:
think about it... how can one be with their partner for so long/short if there is no trust??

I agree with you my friend!!! But i think even that word is useless. Because in healthy relationships there is no need of even thinking about trust.