FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Yeah, well... I don't think

Me with no (user)name
Thanks for the swift reply. Actually I've misplaced the mail and my e-mail seems to be "spoken for" when I try to register from scratch. Could this mean that my mail can't be used, even though it's not active or working anymore? Thanks for the effort.
pampoon
Ok, so let me get this straight. You are trying to register and your e-mail has been deleted?

Well, in order to sign-up here, you need a valid and working e-mail address so that FRIHost can give send you the validation e-mail required to register.

It's this way because we don't want spammers screwing-up the forums.

If you don't have an e-mail, simply go to a free e-mail provider and sign-up for an account there.

Yahoo!
Hotmail
GMail
Mail.com

God bless Wink ,
Pampoon
m-productions
pampoon wrote:
Ok, so let me get this straight. You are trying to register and your e-mail has been deleted?

Well, in order to sign-up here, you need a valid and working e-mail address so that FRIHost can give send you the validation e-mail required to register.

It's this way because we don't want spammers screwing-up the forums.

If you don't have an e-mail, simply go to a free e-mail provider and sign-up for an account there.

Yahoo!
Hotmail
GMail
Mail.com

God bless Wink
Pampoon

Read the post right below this one, I belive he already has an account, hes trying to get it back,