FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Asian guys with white girls?

Jaan
I think there is some sort of discrimination going on.

I've seen couples consisting of an asian girl with a white guy, but NEVER an asian guy with a white girl. Does anyone have an explanation, or is it just me not seeing things?

I hope I don't offend anyone, but this is my observation.
hoodna
Why do we care what color or ethnic roots sombody has ??????????????
SyncM
I have seen many asian guys with white girls. i have also seen white guy whide asian guy so what.
McDucque
Yeah there's a whole subgenre of white guys into asian guys. Gay people are annoying like that (I'm allowed to say that)

but I dont see a lot of white girl/asian guy couples... it's probably because theyre doesnt seem to be a lot of asian guys in florida. or harsh stereotypes about the... adequacy of asian males.

Asians are still cool... I'd date one =P
QrafTee
"Yellow Fever." Youtube.
Jaan
^lmao!!! can't believe someone bothered to make a video of that.
Azmo
hehe people make videos out of everything Smile However, I havnt seen that many asian guys with white girls either, don't think about it and don't realy care about it either, it's about love, not color.
mshinwari
i love asians man they good little Laughing people man very good helpeerful people a thanks

victoria
fx-trading-education
Azmo wrote:
hehe people make videos out of everything Smile However, I havnt seen that many asian guys with white girls either, don't think about it and don't realy care about it either, it's about love, not color.

I went to sweden last week end (your country Azmo) and I noticed that they was often swedish men with an asian women but didnt' see the opposite.
It's not about colour but more about cultural differences. So why one way is much more frequent than the other? Love shouldn't favour one way only. As you are from Sweden I guess you can confirm or not what I imagine. I guess that there are differences in behaviour (I mean in average not for each particular case) between a swedish women and an asian one. I think that the behaviour of an asian woman will be considered more feminin than the one of a swedish women (whatever "feminin" can mean and even if it a cliché). What do you think?
tekanubis
I'm an asian guy and have been dating a white girl now for 7 months. I don't think it's discrimination, but I don't see it that often either. It depends where you live though.
JavaAppleT
I'm Asian, I have a cousin brother who married with a white girl, and had their beautiful baby!
prole
Oh my god just that video is so hilarious. Good good.
nappa
I'm from Thailand and had a white girlfriend before. I don't think it's about color.
blackheart
Inter-racial coupels of all sorts are pretty common where I live... including asian men with caucasian girls. Maybe it's just your area... what country are you from?
molif
i have seen a white girl with an asian guy... the girl was looked down upon by her friends, but she stuck to him. it's love really, and i don't think it's anything wrong.
Azmo
fx-trading-education wrote:
Azmo wrote:

I went to sweden last week end (your country Azmo) and I noticed that they was often swedish men with an asian women but didnt' see the opposite.
It's not about colour but more about cultural differences. So why one way is much more frequent than the other? Love shouldn't favour one way only. As you are from Sweden I guess you can confirm or not what I imagine. I guess that there are differences in behaviour (I mean in average not for each particular case) between a swedish women and an asian one. I think that the behaviour of an asian woman will be considered more feminin than the one of a swedish women (whatever "feminin" can mean and even if it a cliché). What do you think?

Yes, I do agree with that. I do belive that swedish girls are "to strong" for asian men, since they are very free, they can work, study or whatever they want to, just like the men can. But as I understand it, asian women can't because of their culture, and it's pretty comon that many men get scared away from strong women, don't know if that's the reason, but I belive that.

And asian girls with swedish men, gives them more freedom and prob a chance to a richer life aswell.

I don't have any facts about this, I'm just guessing, and I don't mean any harm to anyone from asia. It's just about cultures.
blackheart
@ azmo,

I think you'll find it's just as common for an Asian woman to work as a woman of any other race.
In Australia we've got a mix of cultures, and there doesn't seem to be any difference.

Also, not all Asian countries are impoverished, for the most part the inter-racial coupels being discussed here appear to be those formed in non-Asian countries... and generalising Asian women as needing to marry for a better life is a little left of center Wink.

I think what fx-trading-education meant by Asian women being more feminim, is that Asian culture is that people are typically more timid, meak and elegant. Not that women don't work, or work differently... but they aren't neccessarily as loud or out-going about it as the stereotypical Swedish woman.
windrei
i just wanna ask, do you think that is it really a matter for a asian guy with a white girl ?? i feel that you agree with it too... otherwise you do not have such a question.....

love is of no boundary...
karysky
I really don't see why it should cause a problem. I have a friend whose brother is married to a white girl, and they just had their second baby last week.

Plus, asian men are so handsome, I can't see how any girl could resist their charm.

tingkagol
QrafTee wrote:
"Yellow Fever." Youtube.

exactly what i was thinking where you got the idea.
gh0stface
The last few girls that I've dated, they were white girls. Now I know my parents want me to marry/date Asian women but they're comfortable with me dating people in other races as well. They just want me to be happy and they know that the times are changing.
ktak1
People seem to have the mental picture of asian women as being culturally submissive to men and that they are obedient little women that live to please their men. I think this sort of mentality has stirred a great deal of interest and excitement in asian women. Yellow Fever.

To some degree this may be true, but c'mon... this is the year 2007. Asians are not living in the bronze age where men go hunt and women nest. Asian women are just as independent and strong as women from the rest of the world. I believe that asian women may still be culturally repressed on some level, but they are quickly coming into their own.

And for the record, I too have seen many white men with asian women, but I've seen many the opposite as well.
Aiz
I do agree that, there are more white male/asian female couples than the reverse. But they are not nonexistent.

Some examples of Asian male + white female couples I've encountered:

1) 2 of my friends who went out in that combination for a couple of years, and after which she got together with another asian male friend of ours.

2) My Japanese teacher. He's Japanese, but his wife is Caucasian. And they've been happily married for years.

3) The director of the Japanese program at my school. I don't know much about her aside from that she lived in Japan for a few years and married a Japanese man, so thats why she has a Japanese last name.

I guess the fewer cases as compared to the Western guy + Asian girl type are also results from culture/ family influences. There might be some extra resistance on the parts of the Asian parents if their son's dating a Caucasian than if their daughter is, especially if they are those really traditional like parents. Sorta weird but I can imagine that to be a factor in some cases.

As for Asian women being more timid... I have to say, they are more family oriented than timid. I am Asian, but I can't really comment from a personal view since I was partly brought up here and I am not very feminine/girly to begin with. *shrugs* but there seems to be a lot of focus/stereotyping and preference for women to be cute and meek in Japan more so than China or Korea, but that doesn't mean they are all like that.

There is some repression in Asian on females, but it comes in the form of slight pay differences, and complains from their male counterparts, etc. So, it's not as if they can't do what they want with their lives, it's just a bit harder for females to. But even that is slowly changing as well.
jipmerite
One of my best friends (Asian) married a white women (Australian). But being from a country where there are very few westerners, I cannot really say much about this question.
jameszog
Azmo wrote:
fx-trading-education wrote:
Azmo wrote:

Yes, I do agree with that. I do belive that swedish girls are "to strong" for asian men, since they are very free, they can work, study or whatever they want to, just like the men can. But as I understand it, asian women can't because of their culture, and it's pretty comon that many men get scared away from strong women, don't know if that's the reason, but I belive that.

And asian girls with swedish men, gives them more freedom and prob a chance to a richer life aswell.

I don't have any facts about this, I'm just guessing, and I don't mean any harm to anyone from asia. It's just about cultures.

we do agree upon it.it nothing to do with color,but culture and
figure. I point out the figure, since the most asian guy even is emaciated than white woman.
loryl
We are hardly timid!@#! Evil or Very Mad

I think generally, in a couple, it's more socially acceptable for guys to be taller than girls. Asians are, well, short.
evilryu530
where i went to colleg, there was town where there are asian guys and they were the cool guys with the fixed up cars, the ones that smoke hung out at night wore nautica nd polo, drank, and all the white girls in the town were drawn by that. i had 3 asian guy friends who all had white gfs, the white guys there also were drawn by it and they became friends with the asian guys...it was kinda interesting...it's a small town tho. maybe thats why...but what i see most is black guys with white girls, maybe it's because black guys have big d***s
nappa
loryl wrote:

I think generally, in a couple, it's more socially acceptable for guys to be taller than girls. Asians are, well, short.

White people are not always taller than asian people. There are some area of asia that asian people are huge.

It depends where that asian guy came from.

In many cites of China, people are tall because their ancestors are warriors.

I'm a Chinese-Thai and I'm taller than many of my white friends here, but some taller than me.
fx-trading-education
blackheart wrote:

I think what fx-trading-education meant by Asian women being more feminim, is that Asian culture is that people are typically more timid, meak and elegant. Not that women don't work, or work differently... but they aren't neccessarily as loud or out-going about it as the stereotypical Swedish woman.

Yes you get it right. It is not about work but about a general behaviour and even figure (usually asian women are thin).
I think that the most important thing is the general behaviour because usually you will not expect a women to be rude, to drink..., otherwise you can just marry a guy Very Happy (of course plenty of guys are not rude and don't drink...)
firsttimedad
On and another..
Oops, there goes another one...

Come to Singapore and you will see loads of Asian Guys with White Women... and yes, I am using the whole of Asia, not just India...

Personally, as a White Guy with Asian Wife (to be) I still do a double take when I see a white women with an Asian guy, and so do others, it is pretty rare.

I one spoke to a few friends about this one, and the responses were very varied.

One of the main reasons given were that the white girls didn't feel they were looked at by Asian men in Asia because there were so many younger and prettier asian girls on offer, who would forgive infidelity much faster than a white girl would.

The other reason given was that Asian men don't earn as much as white women... and therefor they don't mix in the same social circles OR feel inferior so don't try...

NOW PLEASE, before anyone jumps down my throat and starts talking about Equality or saying I am racist for suggesting Asian men are worth less than an White Women, I am talking about here in Thailand, where ALL foriegners, BY law have to earn more (so as to make it cheaper to employ locals so as to make it easier for them to find work)...

So, yes while not the norm, there are a few Asian guys with White women, but certainly not as many as the reverse
nappa
firsttimedad wrote:
On and another..

Come to Singapore and you will see loads of Asian Guys with White Women... and yes, I am using the whole of Asia, not just India...

Personally, as a White Guy with Asian Wife (to be) I still do a double take when I see a white women with an Asian guy, and so do others, it is pretty rare.

I one spoke to a few friends about this one, and the responses were very varied.

One of the main reasons given were that the white girls didn't feel they were looked at by Asian men in Asia because there were so many younger and prettier asian girls on offer, who would forgive infidelity much faster than a white girl would.

The other reason given was that Asian men don't earn as much as white women... and therefor they don't mix in the same social circles OR feel inferior so don't try...

NOW PLEASE, before anyone jumps down my throat and starts talking about Equality or saying I am racist for suggesting Asian men are worth less than an White Women, I am talking about here in Thailand, where ALL foriegners, BY law have to earn more (so as to make it cheaper to employ locals so as to make it easier for them to find work)...

So, yes while not the norm, there are a few Asian guys with White women, but certainly not as many as the reverse

Nice to know that we are living in the same city. However i'm not sure about the law, since I've never heard of it (you may right, there is a law about it). However there are load of Asian millionaire living in Bangkok.

And there are more Porche, BMW and Mercedez in Bangkok driven by asian guys/girls. Even though the car here in Bangkok is 2-3 times more expensive because of the 200% tax.

After all Bangkok is one of the biggest business area in Asia where many Asian and white millionaire are gathering.

Therefore, hitting on a white girl is not so tough according to what you've said (the salary).
dac_nip
I don't see the point, it has nothing to do with the color or geography. It's just the superiority complex that some feel towards others. Sad
bartdou
because asian guys generally don't have big penls as whites, they cannot satisfy white women sexually who have been accustomed to big size pen*s, at least psychologically they think so. so they are not confident enough to chase a white girl,
nappa
bartdou wrote:
because asian guys generally don't have big penls as whites, they cannot satisfy white women sexually who have been accustomed to big size pen*s, at least psychologically they think so. so they are not confident enough to chase a white girl,

That's not 100% true, in Bangkok area there are "sexuality business" and have a lot of bars with man-who**s and man-stripteasers. I've seen many white girls hooked up with Thai guys. And one of my white friend (a girl) said that the guys working in these kind of bars have a huge penis like black people even though they are Asian (Thai). And that is the reason how the Thai guys get the job in the bars (they just don't hire the one with small dingdong, I guess).

hahaha don't get me wrong I've never been in this kind of bars, why would I Wink

So if you wanna know about the size I think you have to survey in the bars yourselves.
bigdan
Who cares? If they love each other, I say go for it! Very Happy Love is blind.
QrafTee
nappa wrote:
loryl wrote:

White people are not always taller than asian people. There are some area of asia that asian people are huge.

It depends where that asian guy came from.

In many cites of China, people are tall because their ancestors are warriors.

I'm a Chinese-Thai and I'm taller than many of my white friends here, but some taller than me.

Short? I'm 6' 1".
supjapscrapper
Well It is true that there is a wide majority of asian/caucasian couples having with the asian patr being a girl.... a big majority, and from what I've seen in France, where there are many chinese and south corean people (most of which are students), guys like asian girls a lot, but a caucasian girl with an asian guy never really was that often to be seen. What I don't agree upon, is that the caucasian girl is looked down by her friends, nope, can't confirm, but again, I haven't met a lot of them Very Happy
What the hell, if a girl is in love, she'll always stick to you ... th ething is for her to open her eyes and not care about the race really.
mawfia
I am going to have to disagree with the previous post. I think people are very concerned acceptance from their family and friends. Unless you do not care about your family and friends...which is a different case intirely.

For the most part we want approval from the people we consider important. I think the reason why you see more white guys with asian girls than white girls with asian guys is because of the fear of how others will percieve them. When I was in college I saw sorority girls do some crazy stuff just to pledge, get initiated, etc. So it would not suprise me to see a girl pass up a relationship with someone of a different ethnicity because of wanting to fit in.
Jaan
It's true that love knows no boundaries. But maybe its just a psychological thing?
Guelila
I dont know.
I can say this though.
Im a korean and I've been living abroad since I was a kid (Im still a kid).
When I was living in Brazil, I went to an international school. Growing up there, with many other asians and obviously people from all around the world, I agree with this.

White man & Asian chicks are common but not the other way around.

Even today I have MANY white male friends who ask me to hook them up with some of my asian female friends.

I dont know.
I have come to an understanding that lots of white men are attracted to asian girls. (at least from what I've so far)

Being an asian, I can say that most (from my past experiences with many asian friends) asian men prefer asian women over white women.
I personally prefer korean girls because they just attract me more than white girls do.
Im not saying that white girls are not hot or anything.
(trust me, I like any women who is hot, disregarding ethinity. I've gone out with many white chicks before, and I still have many hot white friends.)

All Im trying to say is that I think that the one major reason in the lack of asian men & white women pairs is that asian men prefer women from their own nation. ( this is entirely based on my opinion and the opinions of my friends)

But the most important thing is that attractions differ for each individual I guess.
I think all girls are hot! Very Happy (except for extremly fat ones.. no offence.)
ihatelowfatmilk
Guelila
Ohh I have a question for all the white gals out there.

--> How do you find Asian men?

I guess it will be nice to know what white girls think of asain men first Very Happy .
I was always curious about this question.
I find white girls hot and sexy, but what do the white girls think of asain men? (in general ofcourse...)
tinilam
Why do we care what color or ethnic roots sombody has ?
Liu
It seems most white males that I've met who have an asian fetish, are a bit "eccentric" in their personality to say the least. Am I the only one that noticed this?
Guelila
tinilam wrote:
Why do we care what color or ethnic roots sombody has ?

uhh..
I dont know, but some people just do.
Where I live down here, people are so racists.. Confused
Asians feel very discriminated down here.
Jaan
It's interesting as well sometimes. Surprised
nappa
Jaan wrote:
It's interesting as well sometimes. Surprised

What interest you ? Asian ? Very Happy
Japokskee
Actually i dreamt of having an american or mexican gf

but i guess its just a dream that will never come true.

i dont know why so many people specially the racist one hate other colors or nationality.

we are all humans and we all hae the same brains and heart Sad

and we all know how to love and not to be love

peace
molif
seriously, colour/race whatever does not matter. what matters most is LOVE..!
asiadragonx2
hehe yeah u dont see it often.. i was together with a white girl once but it doesnt went good..
imera
In movies I notice more white men with asian women, if there is a movie with the opposite then I don't know about that.
And it also depends where you live to see that kind of mixes. Norway don't have that many imigrants from asia, besides iraq and iran and probably afghanistan, we have chinese or other types to but that would probably be in the bigger cities where I don't live.

But the backround of all humans has nothing to say with where you find love. My mother has marriged again, and both she and I are Rumanian but we live in Norway (since her marrige with a Norwegain man) and her new husband is from Cameroon. I have also found the man I will probably marry, and he is from Marocco, that makes him arabic.
And besides that, mixed babys are the cutest, just like my brother is, he is even cuter than the 'pure' kids, so why people are held back because they think that being with someone you are the same as is better I don't know, mostly it's how their parents teach them, like traditions, family pride and so on.
newso
Youre all right, what does it matter. It really dont.

Just wish that every race thought the same thing
indianinworld
Love has no colors nor anything else...

If you think you can live happily with a man / women, then go ahead - express and marry and enjoy life... Ofcourse, everybody will not live happily.

As a matter of fact, only hearts need to match the rythm of life Laughing and not colors. If the former matches, there is no priority for any thing...

Whatever, the baby born out of a good lukin (if not best loooking) Asian and an decent looking (if not best looking) White girl or vice vera is supposed to be more beautiful than the native religion babies.

Let us create more beauty in the form of babies Smile

Keep Celebrating....
Guelila
Hmm to all girls out there..
No one has answered my question yet... Confused

How do white girls find asian men?
nappa
Guelila wrote:
Hmm to all girls out there..
No one has answered my question yet... Confused

How do white girls find asian men?

I don't understand why you asked? Are you a white girl looking for asian man?

I think it's about time being and chance. Asian people are around the world. That's nothing hard to find.
mawfia
Well I asked my gf (caucasian), if she had a preference in men and of the ethnicities I listed she said she would date someone caucasian, african-american, possibly latino. She would make a rare exception for indians and asians. I asked her why...said she just didn't find guys of those ethnicities as attractive.

I do not know what else to say other than I guess it just depends on what your attracted to.
molif
if there was no colour/race/type and everyone was looked upon as equals, guess this would not be a problem.

but you know, as much as mixing is good, sometimes it's bad. most people i see also look down on asian women if they are with white guys. that is what i have seen and heard. you will be surprised..
supjapscrapper
mawfia wrote:
I am going to have to disagree with the previous post. I think people are very concerned acceptance from their family and friends. Unless you do not care about your family and friends...which is a different case intirely.

For the most part we want approval from the people we consider important. I think the reason why you see more white guys with asian girls than white girls with asian guys is because of the fear of how others will percieve them. When I was in college I saw sorority girls do some crazy stuff just to pledge, get initiated, etc. So it would not suprise me to see a girl pass up a relationship with someone of a different ethnicity because of wanting to fit in.

OK, I hate to recognize that I do agree with what you've said, although it partially contradicts with my previous post, but it's true. People do care a lot about what their peers think of their relationship and the person they are together with, and I also always thought that the fact that brings many asian girls to be with white guys is also a sort of integration and acceptance thing.... a sort of contra-reaction to any enclosement reflex from the "other whites". But this is not akways true, people of communities with strong cultural identification and strong belonging to theitr community don't mix up that easily... take afro-americans for example, if you see a black girl wit a white guy for example, you'll often see that that guy either is a hip-hop addict or that the girl behave and live very much like the community where her boy-friend come from. A muslim girl from the arab or the pakistani community for example, if she's muslim will only get with a muslim man (no matter if he's black, white or chinese), if she's not observant religioulsy spoken, at leats the guy will have to adapt himself to her since arabs have an extremely binding culture, and that doesn't happen often.
LimpFish
Well Im swedish, and my girlfriend is ethnically asian (chinese), but she's american. Seems her grandma doesnt like that Im white though. My parents totally dont have a problem with it... and Im not really sure about what her parents think... Seems to me like asian people dislike their children dating whites more than the other way around... but that's just my experience.
ainieas
One of my best friend is dating a white girl. He being Asian and all. But you see, they are in love, not trying to make a political statement. Like it goes - Seek and ye shall find.
Ucbet
Hard topic, but I guess the media played a lot of part in this too that made Asian guys looked unattractive for majority of non-Asian girls who have not interact a lot with people from other backgrounds. Just take hollywood movies for example, Asian male are always casted as the non-Engrish speaking guy for laughing matter, the Chef, the nerd and all things thats not attractive to non-Asian girls bar a few exceptions. On the other hand, in Asian countries you always see the macho, brave, strong characters are played by whites.

Surely though, as the world gets more globalised, this phenomena is set to change, but it will takes time and a very longggg oneeeeee.
LimpFish
this topic was up for discussion on a swedish tv show this week actually! they asked women on town if they ever had a sexual fantasy involving an asian guy. and only one woman out of all the asked women answered yes (a pretty old one). just thought Id add this here since it's kinda on the topic Smile
mawfia
I am always interested in relationships not just from my perspective or people with my perspective but from others as well. I think a true indication of a nations progress socially is in how ethnic groups coexist. The best indicator of this is in interracial dating in my humble opinion. Yow know a certain ethnicity is considered more equal when you see an increase in relationships with other races. All other signs are just politics and unrealistic with exception to representation in managment positions in the work places.
rheanna
I'll stick with my kind thank you...but I don't see any discrimination going on. lol
JW1289
well, all I can say is I am witnessing more white women dating asian guys. In fact, I recently just found out about this social networking site: http://www.AsianCaucasianTurf.com
fhuser1
If you are interested in AMWF, this link is
the grand collection on this topic:
http://fafast.com/play?white+girls+asian+guys
zacky
Jaan wrote:

I've seen couples consisting of an asian girl with a white guy, but NEVER an asian guy with a white girl. Does anyone have an explanation, or is it just me not seeing things?

I hope I don't offend anyone, but this is my observation.

hahahahaha i know the answer! This is so true and i've seen this case often. I don't want to demoralize others whom can read this or maybe shows that i don't respect others but most of the time asian girls loves white guy because maybe this asian girls wants to have their maybe looks so white. There are numerous reasons such as because of being social climber, $$$, want to go to foreign countries or maybe they love each other. Now why asian guy not to white girl? because in the first place, white girls prefer white guys, having $$$, and knows an ethical exposure to the nations that surrounds them.

Coz it would ridiculous and desperate, if the white girls was one's need to adopt to the environment of the asian guy. I hope i stated it clear. Thanks!
mengshi200
Inter-racial coupels of all sorts are pretty common where I live... including asian men with caucasian girls. Maybe it's just your area... what country are you from?
==================
I agree with this point.otherwise,This is very interesting topic.asian guy and White girl have a lot of character and excellent feature.They have absense of feature.so they appreciate each other.
rogue_skydragon
It's more likely for an asian girl to be in a relationship with a white guy than it is the other way around. Rarely do I ever see asian men with white women. White women have a superiority complex that makes them think they're too good for someone "outside" their race, which I know is a generalization, but there is some truth to this.
syj824
SyncM wrote:
I have seen many asian guys with white girls. i have also seen white guy whide asian guy so what.

yes,i agree with u Laughing Laughing
codersfriend
I prefer asian or black girls Smile
loremar
Really weird though but I find white girls look like the same as a white guy. They all look the same to me. Like I can't tell between a female cat and a male cat. Doesn't make any sense, no?

Actually, I find white girls attractive but Asian girls are just sexier.
zbale
firsttimedad wrote:
On and another..

Interesting background information regarding money. It's common in many cultures indeed that in a couple the man would be expected to earn more than the woman (to the point that some people consider that in general women should be paid less than men even when they are doing the exact same work -- isn't that crazy?).
blog_inforama
I live next to a asian guy and a white girl! believe ,e thats pretty common.
another thing. we indian are asian too, why does no one call us asian?
LoL! Very Happy
zbale
blog_inforama wrote:
I live next to a asian guy and a white girl! believe ,e thats pretty common.
another thing. we indian are asian too, why does no one call us asian?
LoL! Very Happy

Excellent question. Speaking of which, many Asians are whiter than many "White" people Smile
chic4u03
i have a friend guy asian and he is married to white girl...
AMWF
I've seen this belief amongst asian guys a fair bit so I started a blog compiling photos of asian dudes with white girls.

check it out and submit your photos if you're an asian guy with a white gf!

asianswithwhitechicks.com
iiinvest
Quote:
Excellent question. Speaking of which, many Asians are whiter than many "White" people Smile

I agree. My girl friend is Korean and she is whiter than I. Here in Korea people cherish white skin and wear tons of clothes to mask their skin from the sun. They even have beauty creams for women to make you whiter. Old ladies also like to put on the cream in copious amounts and look quite interesting when their neck is one color and their face is another.

I've never really understood the concept of calling people a certain color because everyone is such a slight variation of many colors. I remember when I was little and I said brown colored skin and was quickly corrected to say black people even though most African Americans have a brown skin tone. My skin tone is white-ish but there is slight hues of brown, pink and red. We're all just people. People get too caught up with the .0005% difference when people have 99.9995% similarities.
FastDebrid
Hmm...I have seen Asian guys with white woman.
I don't really think there is discrimination. Smile
james123
SyncM wrote:

Most Asian men are not interested in Caucasian women but Caucasian men love Asian women, result in AM/WF couples are far less popular than AF/WM couples.

In fact 99% of those East Asian women who date with Western men are not considered pretty or attractive, who obviously can't get a normal partner fr her own race( unless she has a mental problem or is a escort service hooker in the downtown area).

Just go check them out then you'll see Cool
loremar
james123 wrote:
SyncM wrote:

Most Asian men are not interested in Caucasian women but Caucasian men love Asian women, result in AM/WF couples are far less popular than AF/WM couples.

In fact 99% of those East Asian women who date with Western men are not considered pretty or attractive, who obviously can't get a normal partner fr her own race( unless she has a mental problem or is a escort service hooker in the downtown area).

Just go check them out then you'll see Cool

I can't say I don't agree with most of what you said, but maybe because they're standard for white girl are that of those in the Hollywood. But from what i observe, most asian men actually finds half-asian/half-caucasian more attractive than pure asian or pure caucasian.
sugarglidernames
Hi, im asian guy male. If you like to have friend with me. send me a message gilmorecatubig@yahoo.com Very Happy Surprised ..Nice to meet you all.
forsen
I like asian girls what different with a white guy like asian girl or asian guy wants have a white girl Razz
nazal12
I do agree that, there are more white male/asian female couples than the reverse. But they are not nonexistent.

Some examples of Asian male + white female couples I've encountered:

1) 2 of my friends who went out in that combination for a couple of years, and after which she got together with another asian male friend of ours.

2) My Japanese teacher. He's Japanese, but his wife is Caucasian. And they've been happily married for years.

3) The director of the Japanese program at my school. I don't know much about her aside from that she lived in Japan for a few years and married a Japanese man, so thats why she has a Japanese last name.

I guess the fewer cases as compared to the Western guy + Asian girl type are also results from culture/ family influences. There might be some extra resistance on the parts of the Asian parents if their son's dating a Caucasian than if their daughter is, especially if they are those really traditional like parents. Sorta weird but I can imagine that to be a factor in some cases.

As for Asian women being more timid... I have to say, they are more family oriented than timid. I am Asian, but I can't really comment from a personal view since I was partly brought up here and I am not very feminine/girly to begin with. *shrugs* but there seems to be a lot of focus/stereotyping and preference for women to be cute and meek in Japan more so than China or Korea, but that doesn't mean they are all like that.

There is some repression in Asian on females, but it comes in the form of slight pay differences, and complains from their male counterparts, etc. So, it's not as if they can't do what they want with their lives, it's just a bit harder for females to. But even that is slowly changing as well.
johans
Quote:
Posted: Sat Jun 16, 2007 9:02 pm Post subject: Asian guys with white girls?

I have seen also but very rare.. Love no boundaries. Either you are asia, black or white it does not matter what matters most is you love each other.. in the end LOVE is the basis of all the relationship..

cool?

Very Happy