FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

fnfdhgjfhn

do you think this site look cool?
NO WAY
100%
 100%  [ 1 ]
Ummmmmm.....Weellllll........no
0%
 0%  [ 0 ]
Total Votes : 1

photoflashCS3
This website needs a design change because frankly this lacks coolness !!!!bigtime!!!!
needs a sleeker style, I mean you cant actually belive that this looks
good

can you????
saratdear
This has been suggested a few times before, and I think Bondings (the admin) plans to do it at the whole site redesign which is in the pipeline. Smile

And while we're at it, you could change it to a more descriptive title. Not being rude or anything...
HDirtwater
Does anyone really care what this site looks like? We're here to post in order to maintain our hosting. If you don't like what it "looks like" and that's going to lead you to ask for your account to be deleted, it sounds like you have other issues to work out.

Frankly, it looks a lot better than the hundreds of black-background forums that are impossible to read. As for the site itself (not the forums), again, who cares? Once you have your hosting, why would you need to spend any quality time anywhere but here in the forums? Oy! Rolling Eyes
m-productions
Well, ill have to agree, im not one for liking the look right now (this is including the main page) however, im sure bondings is taking care of it... like he said...when the times comes... (I really hope he does some kind of competition or something you know? that'd be cool.)

what i dont understand is, why hasnt he just upload some random phpBB themes for us? that would only take like ... 5 seconds just wondering, and im sure this has been asked before... so sorry. just wondering.
Ratmaster
m-productions wrote:
Well, ill have to agree, im not one for liking the look right now (this is including the main page) however, im sure bondings is taking care of it... like he said...when the times comes... (I really hope he does some kind of competition or something you know? that'd be cool.)

what i dont understand is, why hasnt he just upload some random phpBB themes for us? that would only take like ... 5 seconds just wondering, and im sure this has been asked before... so sorry. just wondering.

He would have to edit each template set for the mods installed on the site.
mathiaus
All of these themes related questions have been asked and answered before.

We also have quality rules which include using topic titles which relate to it's content! Evil or Very Mad

-close-