FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

plz help me..

photoflashCS3
I have a question how dose this friHost work
because im a bit of a noob so i need a bit of help
do you
a)
design on program then reqest site
b)
reqest site then if acepted you make
c)
not (A) or (B) its: (then give me your answer)

Or is there a link on this site or another site were I can get more
info

I will really appreciate your Answer/Help and thx in advance
reddishblue
What the heck are you talking about. Please improve your grammer.
And anyway, just make 5 quality posts, I doubt the post you just made would count since I can't even understand it, then apply on your account page, then if you get accepted, begin creating your site.

As simple as that. Here's the FAQ for more info http://www.frihost.com/faq.php
photoflashCS3
Sorry about the grammar and thank you for your help

i will be more careful in the future thanks again
James007
Hi and welcome to our forums,

First of all, don't post everything in green. We like black. Very Happy
Secondly, you need to make posts to get hosted with us, and after you get hosted you also have to CONTINUE making posts, otherwise your hosting will be deleted again.

@reddishblue: Try to be nice... He's not spamming (yet). Very Happy I edited your link as it contained a dot at the end. The end of your sentence got included in the url-tags.
rheanna
Laughing Laughing Don't mind Red.. Welcome to the forum. ;o) Enjoy your stay. Most of us our nice. haha
reddishblue
rheanna wrote:
Laughing Laughing Don't mind Red.. Welcome to the forum. ;o) Enjoy your stay. Most of us our nice. haha

Don't mind rheanna, I am really not that mean, to most, sorry if I insulted you or intimidated, in fact, please tell me I intimidated, I always wanted to intimidate Twisted Evil
No really, enjoy your stay, 'n stuff.
tribe
Welcome to Frihost photoflashcs3! You will find using FriHost is the way to go when it comes to web hosting. I have bought web hosting, and it truly doesn't compare with what frihost has to offer. I love the Fantastico feature here on Frihost, now I can quickly make CMS websites and PHPBB forums for the sites I make!

It's easy to maintain and best of all it is free. Just bookmark these forums and try to post 2-3 times a day, and you will never fall in the negatives!
James007
@tribe: The fantastico feature is only available for members hosted on server 1. Current accounts are created on server 2. I don't want to disappoint you, but you ARE in "the negatives". Sad
tribe
James007 wrote:
@tribe: The fantastico feature is only available for members hosted on server 1. Current accounts are created on server 2. I don't want to disappoint you, but you ARE in "the negatives". Sad

O well then I am lucky! I love the feature and I pity those who don't have it. It's so easy to use!!! Still though, Frihost rocks!
HoboPelican
And I think that about finishes this topic! Wink

-close-