FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

What do you think about my site?

fiendskull9
http://fiend.frih.net

Just finished setting it up

still have to add the code page

but the rest works fine

i do need to add an RSS feed for the blog page too (it only feeds from the recent news stuff)
prole
Well for starters the left/sidebar table and the content table in the middle, they don't align (in height). Better adjust them. And for some reasons (maybe table width), link hover on "register" keeps flickering fast whenever mouse over it.

Other than that, I haven't noticed anything yet.
SamiTheBerber
Black and white suits together, but not for whole site only black and white. I prefer more tablesness design. Many problems would be solved with that. The login form section could be in every site. Easy to make in PHP powered sites. I hate that type of link hovering. It is really messy and destroys the layout in your case on few spot.

I was surprised when noticed that you has Joomla! There is no section except the source where can see it. You really should reconsider the layout.
chrismen
The site is very different. Here is some advice though. I tend to like the dark backgrounds for my personal sites but if you can stay away from them unless you keep the good contrast with white.

You pictures were too big for the white box though. You gotta make that box bigger on that page. Also, try to keep the menu the same throughout all the pages. Like exactly the same, without changes sizes and stuff. Just my 2 cents.
fiendskull9
yes it is joomla

and im a minimalist

and i dont quite have the patience to do a graphical layout
rheanna
Cool Colors aren't good on the eyes but it's okay. Nice job.
imagefree
just ok.
fiendskull9
alright

ive worked the website over

using wordpress now, with a very very modified simpla theme

and im now basing my main website off of the blogs theme (to have a unified site)

i also sat down and re-read over my CSS books to get a better understanding of it

anywho

http://fiend.valdegames.com

(new domain too)

new opinions?
catscratches
The text shoulf be relative, so that it's resizable. It's a bit irritating to read such small text, especially when there's just a little bit of text on the site. Always think of the visually handicapped persons!
salman_500
nice .... nead a nd simple design... very nice !
the6thfactor
Nice and simple, I like how plain it is, just gives it a professional, simplistic look Smile