FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The Sopranos ending

Magicman
The ending of the series was very strange. Watch it here:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mN1-3rX9XKk&mode=related&search=
What do you think happened?
scottycrip
I didn't like the ending at first because you just had to say "wtf"... but after I calmed down, I decided I liked it. The director did a good job at letting the viewer decide what happens. If someone says "Tony died" it means that person wanted him to die because that's what they pieced together. Personally, I think he lives especially since the hit on Phil went through. But that whole ending scene kept me on the edge of my seat, it was crazy.
gh0stface
I myself never watched this show at all. However it was the series finale so I decided to watch it. I thought it was very anticlimatic. With all of them at the diner, with the director panning to various characters, with the daughter having trouble parking the car, making you think something was going to happen. However, it than abruptly ended. I myself thought the cable went out of some sorts as the black screen was practically on for a good 10-15 seconds. Than the credits rolled by...

I dunno... series finales are always tough to do as well...