FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Harry Potter: End

aznhomieboi1689
Harry Potter: End

End is near for our dearest icon, Harry Potter. The book releases this July, the seventh year of Hogwarts. Will this be the end for Harry? Or will this be an experience for Harry? Will he finally beat Voldemort and so no one can ever see the face of him again?

One can only hope, something tells me the ending may not be happy as everyone wants it to be. My prediction is that in the attempt to kill Voldemort, Harry will sacrifice his own life for the world. Something will happen and he will indeed die, suffering the same fate like his favorite teacher, Professor Dumbledore.

We'll just to have to wait and see.
missdixy
I'm ready for the seventh book...I used to really be into Harry Potter but now it just seems as if it's...too much? It's hard to explain. I am really hoping this is the last book (and that she doesn't continue the story with books of his life after Hogwarts or anything.)

It's time.
imera
Razz I know about allot of people that will be really unhappy if he dies, mostly because they are fanfiction writers. I can honestly say that I don’t care what happens to him, just hope the book is dark, I kind of got this thing for dark and sad books now Razz

And I totally know what you mean my to much, people make such big deals out of this guy that is a wizard and has to kill the most evil man so he can save the world, or at least UK. If he dies it's like the end of the world for most people, I hope he will die, never been my favourite character in the books
theodred
he's gonna die, im almost sure of it.
McDucque
I think a couple of other people are going to die... but not harry, just my assumption... I'd go into specifics on who I think'll die, but yeah, spoilers? I guess they're expected here... they both start with H.