FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Charmed Ones for the family

lordcenon
This is my favorite and recommended for a family to bond themselves and learn from the sisters' dialog of day to day life, teaching right manners, helping one another, respecting family legacy, fighting evil and so on.

Very touching when emotion of loved ones come and when appropriate language used that pinches your heart and burst your tears as you watch.

I even make it as a model by telling to my kids to respect and love one another ...stick to one and holding family values more important than anything else.

They have ended all the episodes and I did my best to get hold of DVD copies for home viewing.

The effects are very entertaining and amusing, while the dialogs are inspirational.

If you have not seen this, search the title in www.youtube.com and look for video clips.

Good luck to all and happy viewing.
crdowner
I really enjoy the Charmed series too! I did not see many of them during the first run on TV but I have seen most episodes in reruns. Some people think that the show teachs witchcraft. The very young might not understand some aspects of the show but it was not intended to be viewed by the very young - in my opinion. All in all, I think the battle between good and evil out weighs any concerns about witchcraft.
theodred
i love charmed too, and i have bougth all the 8 dvds... Anyone know if there's going to be a season 9 or if there is going to be a follow up with Chris and Wyatt in the lead roles?