FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

apple release Safari browser for windows

riyadh
Please use quote tags when copying and pasting wrote:
apple surpised the world after they released a version of their famous Safari web browser for Windows platforms. although it's still in beta, the browser is way faster than IE and Firefox. it still has some security flaws but only in the windows version. so far only iTunes has been the only apple software to be made available for windows but now Safari promises to make the experience even better. let's just cross our fingers and wait for a stable release of the browser.

Source: www.softpedia.com
Bones
I-Tunes the only Apple software on Windows? I know it's pretty easy to forget Quicktime being the horrible media player that it is. I might give Safari a shot tho once they get the bugs worked out.
froginabox
I've heard half and half about the Windows Safari beta. Some people say its much cleaner and faster, other people it just crashes. I'll wait until its at least in its third or so beta release before I use it...
Animal
Please don't use copied and pasted material in a post unless you make proper use of quote tags as required by the forum rules. This Safari topic already exists - please search before posting.

-close-