FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Forex

ironsun
With the advent of the Internet a vast new array of trading opportunities are now available to people of modest means the world over. If you do a search you're likely to find companies willing to open a trading account for you with as little as $25!

Of course, this new post is not intended to paint a rosy picture of the Forex markets - it takes more than $25 to really trade the Forex market and more to survive its rough waters. It is intended as one more reference point for anyone wanting to explore this new area.

I have a couple of years trading the Foreign Exchange. Sometimes well and sometimes like a drunk driving an automobile. However, now I have developed my own system of trading and I will be posting my predictions to anyone who will be interested.
suntzu3500
Foreign Exchange markets are too risky for my taste. The only real reason, in my opinion, to trade on them is to hedge risks, and that's only if you are doing business in those countries. The stock markets are safer and have similar possible gains with less risk. I don't trade Foreign Exchange.
ironsun
InstantPay,

You hit the nail in the head. Greed and fear will warp your thinking to the point where you begin making snap decisions without the proper research. It takes time to make money in forex too. The dynamics of the market are such that it will collapse every conceivable system. This is where your discipline comes into play. That is, knowing when a 20% increase in your capital is a fantastic return in 10-20 days instead of increasing your risk astronomically to get a potential 100% in 30 days or less.

Your story is very popular. I have a version of it myself. But, what time has taught me is that every trading system will fail because of the nature of the market itself. Some currency markets are more predictable than others albeit less profitable. Take the British Pound - it can make you fabulously rich or wipe you out very quickly. The Euro - the wild man of the currency markets but less risky than the Pound. The Aussie has a mild personality like its cousin the New Zeland Dollar which I consider the less risky of the majors. Stick to a system then take a holiday when you hit the rapids.

With reality by your side you can find a market that fits your personality and maybe make a decent living off of it. There is a basic tenet that I follow: No Discipline - No Money.
cropwell
i'm glad i saw your post about forex,i'm about to start trading on the forex market.
CAn you please put me in the right part,i'm already learning the basics form the net.i'm be happy to learn from people who know the market and are trading in the market.
tevez
the market is at this piont droping drastically especailly GBP/USD, check and buy if you are not in the market yet
fx-trading-education
cropwell wrote:
i'm glad i saw your post about forex,i'm about to start trading on the forex market.
CAn you please put me in the right part,i'm already learning the basics form the net.i'm be happy to learn from people who know the market and are trading in the market.

In my opinion a good way to learn forex trading is to try on a demo account like the ones you can get with the MT4 platform (free platform allowing also to automate a strategy)
evilryu530
i see the commercial online all the time, never got into it tho.
wise
It is risky business.
fx-trading-education
wise wrote:
It is risky business.

Yes it is risky as many businesses. The main risk is to use a high leverage.
Otherwise trading stocks is also very risky because any company can get very bad news or get bankrupted.
the-guide
I can't remember how much I've lost with 'FOREX'!!!

It's an investing business that seem to gain more benefit BUT IT'S VERY RISKY...
Their are no any magic theory that can really determine what will happen in this market.

However their are many person get rich from 'FOREX' market not trader
but broker and adviser company.

'FOREX' business have boomed in Thailand about 10 year ago that before Internet
are widely use like today, at that time many people lost a lot of money in the market and
Thai government not allowed any company running FOREX business until now.

But nowaday I've seen many people in Thailand jump to the FOREX BONFIRE
like crazy, because the growth of the Internet today made them easier to do than the past.

Who can guarantee how the currency pairs in the market are in future bullish or bearish?

Sorry, I am not blame anyone, but only want to share some of my bad experience in this market.
And may be I'm totally wrong, it's up to you to make decision. Are you really sure?

Best Regard.
R. Apichart
4x4all
I think FOREX is still the best regardless of its risk. More risk more return. I keep on learning on how to trade in FOREX market effectively. Based on my personal view: the FOREX market could be interesting when we know how to combine the fundemental and technical analysis together. Fundemental and technical that agrees to each other can move the market substantially. Of course both analysis wont agree all the time but to me, the most important thing is that the quality of the trade and not the quantity.
fx-trading-education
the-guide wrote:

Who can guarantee how the currency pairs in the market are in future bullish or bearish?

Sorry, I am not blame anyone, but only want to share some of my bad experience in this market.
And may be I'm totally wrong, it's up to you to make decision. Are you really sure?

Best Regard.
R. Apichart

you have no guarantee, y΄that's for sure, but I don't know many businesses or investments with high returns and guarantees.
If you buy a stock you have no guarantee it will go up, if you open a business you have no guarantee to have enough clients to make profits in the long run.
It is more a matter of risk / reward ratio and also the problem that people want to make too many shortcuts to get rich quick. But that doesn't exist or except if you win at the lottery. For any other business the learning process is long and even sometimes painful.
I have been in forex for someting like 4 years now and this lasst year I have made about 10% monthly in average (but on a small account).
nivinjoy
I have heard some where that it is one of the most risky and non-reliable business one can do...!!!

Sad..!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad
akshar
Be careful dude, unless u have a money Tree at home.
Invest in Indian Markets they are great.
nivinjoy
akshar wrote:
Be careful dude, unless u have a money Tree at home.
Invest in Indian Markets they are great.

So you are being proud of Indian markets..! But what special thing do you have got to say about the investment in Indian market..!! As all other markets there are up and down in the investment process in Indian market and i still think that the Indian market is yet to achieve stability..!!
fx-trading-education
nivinjoy wrote:
I have heard some where that it is one of the most risky and non-reliable business one can do...!!!

Sad..!! Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad

Yes it is risky but also because people think that they will come millionaire in one year and usually they will not think that if they start a business like a restaurant or a shop. They know it takes time.

But here because you can access easily via internet need a small investment and still can play pretty large sums, people don't think and just play too big. You have to be wise and reasonnable.
Also you have to de carefull of the information you get because many people try to fool you.

One of the main problem is that people don't treat this activity as a business but as gambling.
Cddhesh
Well, Fore x business is very unpredictable kind of thing.Once you are into it, you may become rich instantly or can have huge loss.Well what i can say is that you should be intelligent enough to observe market trends.You should listen to each and every activity in market,so that at right time you can make a good business and have lot of profit.So Its very good business,but you should have very active mind to run it.
fx-trading-education
Cddhesh wrote:
Well, Fore x business is very unpredictable kind of thing.Once you are into it, you may become rich instantly or can have huge loss.Well what i can say is that you should be intelligent enough to observe market trends.You should listen to each and every activity in market,so that at right time you can make a good business and have lot of profit.So Its very good business,but you should have very active mind to run it.

It's even not only a question of mind otherwise many smart people would be more successful than what they are.
It is also a question of discipline. People who are very wise in their normal life can behave suddenly as gamblers because of their emotions in front of the market moves.
So it is more a question of general attitude I think.