FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

NoObCoLa.com

noobcola
I was supposed to start this site last year, but I've finally pushed myself to finish the layout of this site!

My site is basically a blog about computers, gaming, science, and technology stuff. I'm still adding content, and this is my first site. It took days designing it (I was learning CSS coding and Photoshopping graphics as I went along), so give me a little slack Laughing

This is a great way to end my senior year, and begin a new life Very Happy
{name here}
You might want to add a copyright to the end of the page. The design looks decent, but you might want to clean up its insides a little bit. Other than that, all you need to do is start adding some content.
noobcola
{name here} wrote:
You might want to add a copyright to the end of the page. The design looks decent, but you might want to clean up its insides a little bit. Other than that, all you need to do is start adding some content.

thanks for the advice, but I want you to clarify what you mean about cleaning its "insides a bit". Do you mean coding-wise or design-wise?
{name here}
noobcola wrote:
{name here} wrote:

thanks for the advice, but I want you to clarify what you mean about cleaning its "insides a bit". Do you mean coding-wise or design-wise?

Coding wise, I mean. It's made with HTML 4, and it uses tables. Consider XHTML transitional with divs, though you don't have to change your design techniques just yet.
noobcola
Quote:
Coding wise, I mean. It's made with HTML 4, and it uses tables. Consider XHTML transitional with divs, though you don't have to change your design techniques just yet.

Alrighty, thanks for your advice.[/quote]
Azmo
your google adds looks rly strange in Opera, and I would like a hover function for your top menu aswell
noobcola
Azmo wrote:
your google adds looks rly strange in Opera, and I would like a hover function for your top menu aswell

I didn't know people used opera, but I am installing it to see what you mean. Also, I will add a hover function to the menu. Thanks for your input!
the6thfactor
Hmmm tells me unable to connect? Odd. If anyone else has the same prob let me know, might just be my connection.