FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Muffins

Aren't Muffins awesome?
Heck yeah, King of breakfast
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
I'd have to disagree
50%
 50%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 6

McDucque
Well, although a majority of the threads in the health and beauty section are for meaningful and important discussions of health and wellness, I wanted to change things up a bit and discuss something that was on my mind for an odd reason:

Muffins.

Do you like muffins? Do you make them yourself, or just buy em? Whats your favorite kind of muffin? Are you one of those losers that only eats the tops or has those stupid pans that cook just tops?

Me personally, I enjoy a good classic blueberry or bran muffin, homemade by my own skills *from scratch, hell yeah* and when I hit the cafe, a good muffin takes the cake over any other pancake or waffle, any day.
m-productions
Im not much of a muffin fan. However, towards the end of the school year, the school was selling these really good muffins during lunch, double chocolate...they were very good, but they were $0.75 and small... so it really wasnt a good deal, but with some vanilla milk..they ruled
poly
Muffins are real good
Keran
Yea muffins are really good, I like to eat them whenever i have the possibility. "King of the breakfasts" Very Happy
benjmd
Muffins are delightful (and sometimes lower in calories than bagels!) in their resplendent varieties. I like muffins of just about every variety! And while made from scratch muffins or those big fluffy streusel-topped muffins in bakeries are obviously the best, the cheapest and fastest muffins that are highest in taste quality are those made from the Betty Crocker box mixes. They really do come out tasting very good and are quite easy and quick to prepare.
crimson_aria
I love muffins. especially blueberry muffins. I don't know how to make one so I buy.
meet in rio
I can't eat sugary stuff for breakfast... it just makes me feel all dirty in the same way that I would if I hadn't showered or brushed my teeth or hair.

But yes, muffins are scrumptious. I love white chocolate varieties.
warez-israel
yeah this is good