FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

I need help with YouTube!!

mostwanted
hello, I have a director's account on YouTube and i seem to have a problem.. I'm trying to upload a banner for my channel and for my videos. The problem i have is that i don't know how to get these banners.
I guess its one of YouTube's top secret or something.

I searched google for a tutorial that might explain how to do this.. but i had no luck with my search. So, i searched the YouTube help database and i still had no luck with my searching. Last, i decided to contact the google support group for YouTube.com and i e-mailed them asking them how can i add a banner to me page and they said they didn't have a clue of what i was talking about Sad

Please please please.. if there is anyone out there that has an answer to this question..please reply! thanks.

here are some screenshots of what i'm talking about (these are from other people's page)

-thanks, and i'm looking forward to your replys!
Jaan
I don't think you can get that. You can get a fake one by inserting a background picture, and centering it. I think the banners on the actual video pages are only for 'YouTube affiliates' who get paid...
Just a guess.
tribe
Don't hold me to this, but I just don't think you get one of those for free. I think their are various accounts which you could purchase if you want to have one of those fancy Director Pages. I subscribe to several director pages and none of them have any banner logo for them.

SORRY.
rvec
maybe if you have a lot of subscribers you get extra options.
James007
Their blog says it's free:
http://www.youtube.com/blog?entry=4KWKYZN7znU

Quote:
Your own logo, company/organization URL, and description on all of your video pages
silverdown
I have been wondering about the same thing, but gave up after looking over the settings.
Drawingguy
Oh, wow, I completely misread the post. Sorry about that.

Did I miss something, or did Knight frost just copy-paste and double post?
knight_frost
hello, I have a director's account on YouTube and i seem to have a problem.. I'm trying to upload a banner for my channel and for my videos. The problem i have is that i don't know how to get these banners.

I searched google for a tutorial that might explain how to do this.. but i had no luck with my search. So, i searched the YouTube help database and i still had no luck with my searching. Last, i decided to contact the google support group for YouTube.com and i e-mailed them asking them how can i add a banner to me page and they said they didn't have a clue of what i was talking about Sad

Please please please.. if there is anyone out there that has an answer to this question..please reply! thanks.

here are some screenshots of what i'm talking about (these are from other people's page)

knight_frost

prole
I have wondered about those banners too and them youtube stars seem all have such things on their pages. One guess is it was a previously introduced director account feature but now unavailable anymore. (they do change a lot.) The other guess is something about payment etc but I'm not sure. And I have questions about those promoted videos too...