FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!


im confused





xtxtx91x
ok so i have a problem with my boyfriend.
we used to spend every day together but then i ended up getting grounded from him for a month but the month is almost up but hes acting really weird.

well i should first explain why i was grounded...
well we got caught doing things in my parents pool that teens shouldn't be doing.

but any ways now since we haven't seen each other as much as we used to its as if we have grown apart.

like he doesn't seem to care that much anymore so... i asked him if he still loved me and he said yes but it sounded as if he wasn't sure so i was like are you sure and hes like i don't know. then i asked him if he even wanted to be with me anymore but he said i don't know again! and when i ask him whats wrong all he says is that he is confused.

but hopefully on the 18th when im ungrounded and we start spending time together again then we will have this all figured out.

but if any one can help me than please tell me.
McDucque
How long have you two been together? Sometimes distance can really set people apart.

I was just dumped from a 2-year relationship, and I got that same sort of thing from my partner that you're getting. Not saying its going to end the same way, by any means, I'm just trying to point out that if things really are going well, then there really shouldn't be hesitations and 'I don't knows' to things like I love you.

There's always a possibility for things to go back into a good place, but when you hit rough spots like this, its hard to know if they'll come back again... they usually do, from my experience.
xtxtx91x
we have been together for almost 3 months
yeah not long but seeings how we have been together everyday for about 2 months yeah it kinda is
and yeah they usually do come back but this one is different hes the first guy i have actually let get close to me yeah physically but emotionally to and he knows more about me than people i have known since i was in kindergarten but i really do hope things go back to the way they were.
RubySlasher
You were caught doing something inappropriate in the pool, with him, and your parents saw it. Not only does this obviously bother him, but it has put severely unmanageable conditions on your relationship.
Your conduct doesn't sound very ladylike either, and aside from that, you're too young to even be in the kind of relationship that you're probably in with him. On the other hand, it sounds like he is.
Read between the lines and you can see that this isn't going to turn into a long-term relationship. If it is, it's going to be juvenile and abusive.
McDucque
I doubt the embarassment of the getting caught had anything to do with the negative feelings from him.

Also, I'm not sure how old you are exactly, but i'll assume youre under 18 as you got grounded by your parents. It's true as he said above that at your age relationships don't typically last at this age, but there's always exceptions - high school sweethearts and the like.

Just play it by ear, If it doesnt work out, you still got plenty of time to find someone else.
xtxtx91x
RubySlasher wrote:
You were caught doing something inappropriate in the pool, with him, and your parents saw it. Not only does this obviously bother him, but it has put severely unmanageable conditions on your relationship.
Your conduct doesn't sound very ladylike either, and aside from that, you're too young to even be in the kind of relationship that you're probably in with him. On the other hand, it sounds like he is.
Read between the lines and you can see that this isn't going to turn into a long-term relationship. If it is, it's going to be juvenile and abusive.

i dont know maybe but i had his friends talk to him and i guess hes been stressed out lately and thats why hes acting the way he is
i heard that hes stressed an hes trying to figure out things but he doesn't want to loose me in the process which is very understandable
xtxtx91x
McDucque wrote:
I doubt the embarassment of the getting caught had anything to do with the negative feelings from him.

Also, I'm not sure how old you are exactly, but i'll assume youre under 18 as you got grounded by your parents. It's true as he said above that at your age relationships don't typically last at this age, but there's always exceptions - high school sweethearts and the like.

Just play it by ear, If it doesnt work out, you still got plenty of time to find someone else.

yeah that is true, and it would be really great if it did last!
molif
it sounds like he was only with you for some physical contact. and now that he doesn't get it(since you're grounded) he doesn't feel the need to love you.

this is my opinion. it might sound blunt, sorry about it.
xtxtx91x
molif wrote:
it sounds like he was only with you for some physical contact. and now that he doesn't get it(since you're grounded) he doesn't feel the need to love you.

this is my opinion. it might sound blunt, sorry about it.

yeah but whats funny is that we were both prude until we ended up together lol
yeah i talked to him last night and he said that his life is getting confusing lately and he doesn't know what to do, he also said that he doesn't want to lose me because of the problems he has going ion that don't concern me
xtxtx91x
well i guess i dont have to worry about this anymore
be cause he just broke up with me last night Crying or Very sad
Azmo
Sad to hear that! Hope you'll feel better soon tho! Take care and you'll see that the sun will shine on you again! Smile
xtxtx91x
Azmo wrote:
Sad to hear that! Hope you'll feel better soon tho! Take care and you'll see that the sun will shine on you again! Smile


yeah well he said that he would like to get back with me he just needs time to sort his life out
McDucque
xtxtx91x wrote:
Azmo wrote:
Sad to hear that! Hope you'll feel better soon tho! Take care and you'll see that the sun will shine on you again! Smile


yeah well he said that he would like to get back with me he just needs time to sort his life out


Ugh, don't wait up for him though, by any means, that's what my boyfriend said when he dumped me down to the very word, and its only gonna cause you a lot of stress and headaches

Mine already started dating again =P
xtxtx91x
McDucque wrote:
xtxtx91x wrote:
Azmo wrote:
Sad to hear that! Hope you'll feel better soon tho! Take care and you'll see that the sun will shine on you again! Smile


yeah well he said that he would like to get back with me he just needs time to sort his life out


Ugh, don't wait up for him though, by any means, that's what my boyfriend said when he dumped me down to the very word, and its only gonna cause you a lot of stress and headaches

Mine already started dating again =P


oh hmmmm
well i dont know all i know is that i dont want another boyfriend for a long time ive gotten my heart broken enough :/
McDucque
xtxtx91x wrote:
McDucque wrote:
xtxtx91x wrote:
Azmo wrote:
Sad to hear that! Hope you'll feel better soon tho! Take care and you'll see that the sun will shine on you again! Smile


yeah well he said that he would like to get back with me he just needs time to sort his life out


Ugh, don't wait up for him though, by any means, that's what my boyfriend said when he dumped me down to the very word, and its only gonna cause you a lot of stress and headaches

Mine already started dating again =P


oh hmmmm
well i dont know all i know is that i dont want another boyfriend for a long time ive gotten my heart broken enough :/


Oh yeah, I completely understand, I haven't even thought about being with another person since the split. At first, true it was because I was optimistic about getting back together; but, now its more about just enjoying the single time to do what you love.

I started writing and drawing again, starting a new website, seeing the friend I've seemed to neglect. It can be really sad, but its also got a lot of new opportunities. Smile
xtxtx91x
McDucque wrote:
xtxtx91x wrote:
McDucque wrote:
xtxtx91x wrote:
Azmo wrote:
Sad to hear that! Hope you'll feel better soon tho! Take care and you'll see that the sun will shine on you again! Smile


yeah well he said that he would like to get back with me he just needs time to sort his life out


Ugh, don't wait up for him though, by any means, that's what my boyfriend said when he dumped me down to the very word, and its only gonna cause you a lot of stress and headaches

Mine already started dating again =P


oh hmmmm
well i dont know all i know is that i dont want another boyfriend for a long time ive gotten my heart broken enough :/


Oh yeah, I completely understand, I haven't even thought about being with another person since the split. At first, true it was because I was optimistic about getting back together; but, now its more about just enjoying the single time to do what you love.

I started writing and drawing again, starting a new website, seeing the friend I've seemed to neglect. It can be really sad, but its also got a lot of new opportunities. Smile


yeah but ive still been able to do all to do all that stuff when i was with him
sure i can do it more now but my life isnt going to be the same without him :/
i really miss him we had so many fun times and really great memories

*sigh*

i just hope he figures out what he has to and come back to me Sad
rheanna
For one, He only wanted you for one thing and your parents knew it. So, learn from it. Don't chase this loser around. If he liked you, he would of waited but it's obvious he was only out for one thing and that was to get to your pants. And, because you didn't give it up; He wants nothing to do with you. Story of my life..........Wish my dad made my arse gay. I would saved more money. Think about school rather then boys. Trust me, it will be worth it in the end when you get platinum.
xtxtx91x
rheanna wrote:
For one, He only wanted you for one thing and your parents knew it. So, learn from it. Don't chase this loser around. If he liked you, he would of waited but it's obvious he was only out for one thing and that was to get to your pants. And, because you didn't give it up; He wants nothing to do with you. Story of my life..........Wish my dad made my arse gay. I would saved more money. Think about school rather then boys. Trust me, it will be worth it in the end when you get platinum.


well no he didnt want that...
it was my fault for starting that stuff
he never really wanted to do it
i did but i dont know why
rheanna
ugh, by that reply it answers your parents question....lol.......Grow up and see things as they are...........The GUY ONLY WANTED YOU FOR 1 THING.........TAKE A GUESS....................DUH, i'M BLONDE BUT NOT STUPID.
xtxtx91x
rheanna wrote:
ugh, by that reply it answers your parents question....lol.......Grow up and see things as they are...........The GUY ONLY WANTED YOU FOR 1 THING.........TAKE A GUESS....................DUH, i'M BLONDE BUT NOT STUPID.



sure what ever you say!
tingkagol
Don't ever wait on anyone who's broken up with you. I think it's harder for women. Fact is, I've heard this story for like the 100th time and all the girls who've told it are with other guys and happy as we speak.

They look back at the time your in right now and think about what a waste it was to just sulk in your room and cry all day- waiting for you soulmate or whatever. Someday you'll look back to this day too and laugh about it.

Anyway, hope you'll be fine. It's still part of growing up.
xtxtx91x
tingkagol wrote:
Don't ever wait on anyone who's broken up with you. I think it's harder for women. Fact is, I've heard this story for like the 100th time and all the girls who've told it are with other guys and happy as we speak.

They look back at the time your in right now and think about what a waste it was to just sulk in your room and cry all day- waiting for you soulmate or whatever. Someday you'll look back to this day too and laugh about it.

Anyway, hope you'll be fine. It's still part of growing up.


yeah i know
i hope he comes around but i may find someone else
im not sure i will though because i dont really know that many people and the people i do know are already taken so who knows
im not going to try anymore i dont see what the point is
cavey
It's difficult to break up with someone. Some cowards make it easyer for themselves by softening up the break-up. They give them some false hope. Then the girl will not be that sad (making the cowards feel better) + they have the girl waiting for them in case they want to get back with them later.

Do not wait for this guy. You are young, you have not been together that long. You have not met the love of your life yet, even though you think so at this moment. Take some time, and get some perspective. Then you will see that there is a whole world of possibilities out there. You lost him, but you did not lose yourself. His loss is probably bigger than yours!

"wait for me, while I figure things out" actually means: "wait for me, so I can get back with you if I don't get laid anywhere else anymore."
xtxtx91x
cavey wrote:
It's difficult to break up with someone. Some cowards make it easyer for themselves by softening up the break-up. They give them some false hope. Then the girl will not be that sad (making the cowards feel better) + they have the girl waiting for them in case they want to get back with them later.

Do not wait for this guy. You are young, you have not been together that long. You have not met the love of your life yet, even though you think so at this moment. Take some time, and get some perspective. Then you will see that there is a whole world of possibilities out there. You lost him, but you did not lose yourself. His loss is probably bigger than yours!

"wait for me, while I figure things out" actually means: "wait for me, so I can get back with you if I don't get laid anywhere else anymore."


yeah i figured this out because come to find out he is interested in someone else and he thinks its time to move on. and me being emotional i told him he needed to ****** off. but yeah so i guess i am going to move on.
i don't see how guys that don't act like "******" can actually turn out to be ******
xtxtx91x
wow my life is really weird!
because my ex before this guy we are talking about
actually said he loves me but i really dont under stand because if he loved me he wouldnt have broken up with me because of my friends! yeah i wrote this about him months ago lol[/url]
TiffanyTerrorXO
okay well i have a new Display name its not xtxtx91x anymore its tiffanyterrorxo

xtxtx91x wrote:
ok so i have a problem with my boyfriend.
we used to spend every day together but then i ended up getting grounded from him for a month but the month is almost up but hes acting really weird.

well i should first explain why i was grounded...
well we got caught doing things in my parents pool that teens shouldn't be doing.

but any ways now since we haven't seen each other as much as we used to its as if we have grown apart.

like he doesn't seem to care that much anymore so... i asked him if he still loved me and he said yes but it sounded as if he wasn't sure so i was like are you sure and hes like i don't know. then i asked him if he even wanted to be with me anymore but he said i don't know again! and when i ask him whats wrong all he says is that he is confused.

but hopefully on the 18th when im ungrounded and we start spending time together again then we will have this all figured out.

but if any one can help me than please tell me.



yeah so i figured every thing out with this guy.
we ended up breaking up and its been about a year and a month since we met each other.
and he told me he was sorry for hurting me and that he still loves me and that he broke up with me because he was confused about whet was going on and his friends played a big part in it because the DISLIKED me.
but now him and i are good friends.
so everything is working out alright.
tijn01
So just friends, or do you still have feelings for him, or is there anybody new in the pictue?
TiffanyTerrorXO
i kinda still have feelings for him.
but there is a new guy.
its all confusing.
ssthanapati
Just move on!!! Even I felt like this wen I had the first breakup. It seemed the end of the world. Still loved her and waited for her 2 return against all odds. I waited for 1 year then decided to move on. Then the second 1 also didnt work out as planned due to some problems in her family. And it again seemed I would never fall in love. That phase passed rather quickly. Now its like if smething ends in d morning i go dating with sme1 else in d evening. I am not claiming this is d best thing to do but I have learnt to move on rather quickly now Rolling Eyes
TiffanyTerrorXO
yeah well ive moved on..
ive had five boyfriends since him..
just to try to forget everything..
and i think the fifth one is the best at helping me so far.
Related topics
how many times
Just a suggestion
How do i add MODS in php????
What is all the hype about GMail?
Web2Messenger INVITES FOR SALE
Way to make your boyfren/girlfren happy
30 Gigs invites for just 0.5 frih$
Addon Domains?
Cash Mod
MMORPG-Network Looking for gamers!
Im confused
Mail Issued
im confused
Im confused.
Reply to topic    Frihost Forum Index -> Lifestyle and News -> Relationships

FRIHOST HOME | FAQ | TOS | ABOUT US | CONTACT US | SITE MAP
© 2005-2011 Frihost, forums powered by phpBB.