FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you still have?

McDucque
a functioning classic NES console?

If so, is it in plain sight, and still hooked up? I still keep mine hooked up after all these years, because you can't be just firing up Ninja Gaiden, the original megaman, etc.

What NES game have you played to death, and which one do you regret paying the couple bucks for it you did? (a 25 cent copy of Metal Gear for me, I want my quarter back...terrible)

Also, whats your proud moment in NES gaming. Mine would have to be beating Ninja Gaiden without taking damage, or the first time I beat Super Mario Bros. 3 without whistles.
Arnie
Sure mine is right in front of the main TV set. It's the only console I have. But I don't play it a lot though. We used to have many games but my brother sold them all, so now I only have Mario and Power Blade.
Osmodius
McDucque wrote:
(a 25 cent copy of Metal Gear for me, I want my quarter back...terrible)

There's only room for one Snake.. and one Big Boss!
m-productions
I have 2, along with the working gun...and somewhere I I have (or had... i should still have it) the Nintendo glove(or claw... done remember what it was called) but that thing was cool!
reddishblue
m-productions wrote:
I have 2, along with the working gun...and somewhere I I have (or had... i should still have it) the Nintendo glove(or claw... done remember what it was called) but that thing was cool!

You mean the Power Glove? That thing sucked Rolling Eyes
I have a friend who just managed to fix his old NES, he is now addicted to playing Castlevania, I should go over some time and play it!
m-productions
Yeah, thats what it was called!! I liked it.. I think... xD it was very very young when i messt around with it, I remember me liking it... but it was oh so long ago.
LeeM
I only have a SNES, which is still connected up, some great games Smile. I remember playing the NES years ago, it was fun although the SNES is better imo (well it is supposed to be Very Happy).