FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Parachuting in Calafornia!

Jack_Hammer
I am trying to save up money so I can go on a two week parachuting course in November and afterwards I want to slum across america visiting random states and random people just experience life in america generally.

Twisted Evil

I've always wanted to go parachuting one of those, must do things in life IMHO. P.S I know it iss rude to ask for donations but I am relying on the kindness of strangers.

Rolling Eyes

Click Here to view MySpace!

Thankyou...

Blaster
Good luck. I wish i could come. I want to go parachuting myself. Anyhow i don't have any money to donate but good luck.
Siaba
Lol, nice picture
nilsmo
I don't think many people are going to donate - there are probably better causes to donate to.
Jack_Hammer
nilsmo wrote:
I don't think many people are going to donate - there are probably better causes to donate to.

I don't think anyone will donate either, but hey, I was going to post it, I may as well add the donation...
molif
good luck with it. it's something i wanted to experience in my life at least once too...
coolclay
I agree its on my must do things in life as well, unfortunately I have around -$9,000 right now thanks to college, and until I make that at least +$10,000 I don't think parachuting will be on my to do list. So as much as I would like to help you achieve your dream by donating, (and I would if I could) but I can't , but good luck, and hopefully we'll both get the money someday.
Hobbit
How much is it? I believe it's like $100 here, but the scenery isn't very pretty. Although from above, everything will probably look great.
BugBear
How much does the parachuting cost without the travel costs and the hotel ect. ?

Because i live in california and like always if you live right by it you don't really notice it/go there Very Happy

(got interested before when i heard people doing it here in cali -,-)
coolclay
I am pretty you have to go to classes, and do lots of piggyback jumps first, and get a license before you can do a solo jump. All this costs quite a bit of money from what I hear.
scotty
Sounds like an awesome plan but you should probably get a(nother) job to pay for it instead of donations because unless you do something radical, you are NOT going to get 1,500 pounds from strangers!
silverdown
Picture has kind of put that topic straight out of my noggin ( head).
BugBear
silverdown wrote:
Picture has kind of put that topic straight out of my noggin ( head).

Yea the picture does kinda remeber the possibilities of parachuting. Just hope that when your taking your classes your not hooked up to some suicidal (prob spelt that wrong) instructor.