FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

[VB]Click buttons with webbrowser control (REWARD: 100frih$)

Trickster
I'm trying to make a program to upload images at deviantart, but i ran into some problems with choosing the category. It is a button where it says "Choose...", which i have no problem clicking, but then it opens a javascript (i guess) menu where you can choose from different categories, and finish with "OK" button to get back to the upload site. Look at these images to get an idea of what it looks like:

This is the html code which is changed when choosing a category:

Code:
<input type="hidden" name="catDesc" value="Please choose a category" id="catDesc"/>

and its the value property which is changed to i.e.: value="3D & Fractal Art, Fractal Art".
I can by using this code: MsgBox (WebBrowser1.Document.Forms("Form1")("catDesc").Value) get the text in that "label" on the website in a msgbox, and also see the changed category when i choose a new one, but if I for instance make this code: WebBrowser1.Document.Forms("Form1")("catDesc").Value) = "test" then nothing happens, which of course is understandable because I don't have authority to change in the label.
So this means I have to do it the hard way by going through the javascript popup, and that way choose the the category, but how could I do this?
(If anyone would need to look at the html code of the whole page, then you can find it here: http://www.uploadyour.info/download.php?filename=d_html42200.txt).
Thx for any help