FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Problem with Joomla 1.0.12

sonnytheman
Hey, I searched around but didnt find this exact problem, so here it is:

Ive been installing Joomla and am having problems. It seemed to install fine, but when I go to the Joomla page (http://www.sonnypage.frih.net/Joomla2/) theres a bunch of errors, but at least the page is fine. Then, when I try to log in as administrator, I get the following errors:

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sonnythe/domains/sonnypage.frih.net/public_html/Joomla/configuration.php:3) in /home/sonnythe/domains/sonnypage.frih.net/public_html/Joomla/administrator/index.php on line 95

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sonnythe/domains/sonnypage.frih.net/public_html/Joomla/configuration.php:3) in /home/sonnythe/domains/sonnypage.frih.net/public_html/Joomla/administrator/index.php on line 95

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cookie - headers already sent by (output started at /home/sonnythe/domains/sonnypage.frih.net/public_html/Joomla/configuration.php:3) in /home/sonnythe/domains/sonnypage.frih.net/public_html/Joomla/administrator/index2.php on line 37

Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at /home/sonnythe/domains/sonnypage.frih.net/public_html/Joomla/configuration.php:3) in /home/sonnythe/domains/sonnypage.frih.net/public_html/Joomla/administrator/index2.php on line 37

and then it sends me back to the login page

Has this happened to any of you? Do you know any solution?

Thanks, Sonny
shkumbin
Hi,
I just checked your website and it seem's you have installed two instances of Joomla, why don't you try deleting the content of the Joomla2 folder and clean up the databse using PHPMyAdmin.
Then before installing Joomla again CHMOD the configuration.php file to writable using an FTP application like WS FTP, and the /tmp folder which Joomla uses is also unwritable so ask the admins to change teh permission or do it yourself from the control pannel. Hope I was of any assistance, if not let me know, I'm here...
Good luck!