FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Fun site

Sphaerenkern
Hey,
I collect funny and interesting stuff at http://corny.frih.net/Spas3eite/ .
The site itself is german, but a big part of the videos is english.

Translation of the menu:
Entrance - All Videos - All Pictures - Commercials - Crashes - Animals - Download Videos
GB
Your site has a fun collection of email forwards etc.

I found a picture which was in my German textbook from College:

I always thought that was pretty funny!
chrismen
I just think you have to work a bit more on the design. There are some awkward lines on firefox version 2.
Sphaerenkern
@ crismen: Yeah, the design wasn't that well. I changed it a bit, do you like it more now?

@GB: Glad that you like it Smile Thanks.
the6thfactor
Design could def use some work, need to be a bit more creative and change the layout around. But the content looks pretty good, I checked out a few and it made me chuckle quite a bit haha
Sphaerenkern
I'm not sure yet what do do with the design. Maybe I merge navigation and content, but I didn't have a good idea for a new design yet...
khunia
couldnt seem to get the menu to come up for me, im using Avant browser, which is just a front end for IE7, maybe have to do a little more testing. Some quite cool pics but yeah i couldn't move from the main portal page
zyferneo
The content of your site is nice but you have to improve you page layout. . . Cool
rayx
Yeah the site is lack of layout design. . . improvement is needed.
WallBase
hahah love the ice movie!! the cars ^^,)
and the creepy hand on that choulder ahhh brrr

but the skin was littel wird.. try to move the meny to the left!!! and have the movies in one window! so not the whole site is moving!!
but good website!!
!! Very Happy Very Happy
Sphaerenkern
Thanks! So you think that I should have one page per pic/video or one big list which links to the pic/video that opens in a new window, if clicked?
Sphaerenkern
I simplified the design a bit 'till I got an idea for a better one... I still don't know if I should make 1 vid/pic per page, would be a bit tricky to navigate then.