FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Not going to shave...

can i last?
yes
75%
 75%  [ 9 ]
no
25%
 25%  [ 3 ]
Total Votes : 12

NuniPio
well, im having difficulty finding a job, well not really, im just very lazy, so i have decided to not shave until im called in for an interview.

who thinks i can last? or who thinks ill give in and shave it all off??

its been almost 2 weeks since i last shaved and its KILLING me!! argh!

place your votes Razz
Psycho_X52
The period between the first week and the second week is the toughest.
I had chicken pox, and I wasn't allowed to shave (if I did, I would had some deep holes in my face). After the second week I began to like it...I was looking like a pirate Very Happy
Helios
Beards are cool. I had one, but I decided to leave just a goatee.
Yarr... !

Anyway, how is it going to help you in finding a job? Razz
hofodomo01
Ha, the beard has it's strange powers (not speaking from personal experience, exactly).

My opinion is, if you're not gonna shave, at least "mold" the beard....shave certain parts, and style it into something cool.
OutlawSpirit
ye .. if u give in.. u might aswell give in with everything in life hgahaha.. good luck with this and findin a job 2!
dz9c
good luck finding a job! u shud def get a line up when your ready to trim it lol
NuniPio
thanks guys,

yea i soon will look like a pirate, the worst part is that wen i was just in the bathroom, it was so tempting to pick up that trimmer and razor OMG Mad

getting to the job part, i've actually applied for some positions Very Happy

now lets hope i get an interview before i really go mad
exarkun
I am like only 18 years old right now, so my beard is not as much as you "older guys" out there. But shaving does makes you looks neater. However, trust me, I am the kind that is quite lazy to do that, except for any big day. Wink
missdixy
hofodomo01 wrote:
Ha, the beard has it's strange powers (not speaking from personal experience, exactly).

My opinion is, if you're not gonna shave, at least "mold" the beard....shave certain parts, and style it into something cool.

Yes, please mold it!
Guys with hair all over the place look very unprofessional...and disgusting.
Tatsumaru
Haha, beards are awesome. I would grow one if I could, but no one on the male-side of my family has a beard. I have no genes for it Sad
James007