FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Travel Time (School Influences Work?)

zanzou
For me, I spent 30-45 (by bus) minutes getting to and from high school. I seem to spend that much time getting to work this summer, as well as last summer (still by bus). I think that the fact that I got used to such a long travel time made me ready to do the same for work-- has anybody else found a similar correlation?
greatfire
i walk to school which takes about 30 minutes. Then if im working after school the normal bus i catch takes about 45 minutes. Some i get lucky and catch the earlier faster bus which takes about 15-20 minutes, which isnt so bad. Some times i have to walk to near my school and then catch the bus to work
zanzou
greatfire wrote:
i walk to school which takes about 30 minutes. Then if im working after school the normal bus i catch takes about 45 minutes. Some i get lucky and catch the earlier faster bus which takes about 15-20 minutes, which isnt so bad. Some times i have to walk to near my school and then catch the bus to work

I get the bus for work, as I did for school. :x I never seem to do anything that I could just walk to-- and it's not even like it's in a bad location.

*is so strange*