FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Do you like Naruto?

Do you like Naruto?
Yes (not including the fillers)
50%
 50%  [ 4 ]
Yes (including the fillers)
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
No (including the fillers)
25%
 25%  [ 2 ]
No (not including the fillers)
12%
 12%  [ 1 ]
Total Votes : 8

Peafy
Just seeing how many users here like Naruto. I for one like it.(not including the fillers that is)
scimitarmoon
I never really got into Naruto. Read the manga for a bit when my sister got Shonen Jump in the mail, but when that stopped coming I stopped reading and didn't really care. I've seen a couple episodes of the anime (dubbed and subbed) and can't say I particularly care for that either. It's not bad, but it's not one of those anime I just have to watch.
takashiro
I'm sorry I don't. But Naruto is japanese comic. I like Inuyasha. They are both Japanese comic. I do not like naruto because of its screen is not colorful. um.. I mean I don't like the color style of it. Smile However, the story of naruto is very interesting. Perhaps I will enjoy it if it's written into a story book. I prefer Inuyasha, it's not only an interesting story but also an interesting cartoon film.
Kadaa
I liked it for a bit, but now I'm not too keen on it. It's just something to watch when there isn't anything else to watch, though, I do have a favorite character. ^^;
roninmedia
I'm not too keen on it.

For one, the series is too long and as a result of the writers and producers trying to fit it, there are long stretches of little action and little development, not including filler which has almost no bearing on the main storyline.

Secondly, it has a lack of good character development, because you only need to take so long to introduce and shape the character, with that many episodes, the development goes missing.

Finally, I do not like the plot of a boy setting out to prove the world wrong; usually I like the idea; but to me, the world in hear lacks a certain depth of background story. We know in these types of overview plots the good guy almost always wins; so we know where it starts and where it ends. So the path the show takes is what makes it worthwhile; and I do not enjoy the path Naruto takes.
m-productions
I DID like naruto, up into the fillers... i just couldnt keep watching..then i started watching bleach... no i just cant go back to naruto.

but ill tell you one thing i dont like, people who dont read....

[OFFICIAL] Naruto - No more new threads about this
hofodomo01
There must have been at least 2 years of fillers for that show....I remember the fillers starting around fall 2005...didn't end until....almost 2 years later...

Ridiculous.
ExplicitRyan
I don't know the storyline, but I've tried over and over to get into Naruto, I just find it rather boring. My type of anime are Bleach, Gunslingergirl, Dragonball Z, Gundum Wing/Seed, Elfen Lied + some others.
Kurosaki-Ichigo
Ofcourse we do O.O. I like it. dont know about others.
Helios
I really dislike anime, but what I dislike more is people who don't read the stickies.
http://www.frihost.com/forums/vt-28234.html

-close-