FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

MY CRAZY GIRLFRIEND

ReubenWilliams
I had already posted this as a reply in another topic but I have decided to give it its own topic in ther hope of reiceving more replies.

My girlfriend is trying to start her own business, she is quite brilliant as a singing coach, and she also does offers quite intense personal encouragement for people who wish to sing. Not in any particular style but in order to help them find and strengthen their own unique singing voice.

In this department she is gifted, however she is finding the business side of things rather more challenging. Her current "brainwave" on business strategy is to read the financial times every day. She believes that this will somehow give her the business acumen she needs to run a succesfull business in a totally unrelated sphere of commerce.

If anybody has any good tips for her on how to market or promote her creative enterprise then I would be very gratefull as I can hardly stand to watch her continuing to scrutinise the FT index in the hope she will learn something about how to gain more clients.
teko
how about doing one of those business skills courses that many adult education or enterprise boards run??
TrueFact
I suggest that she starts a diploma on bussiness or bussiness managment. That would be the right start i think.

Good luck