FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

How can I upload my site here?

tanmoy30
I got an account here. Now, I have built my site in my computer. How can I upload it here and how can I make it functioning. It is a simple one as I have just started. Please also help me on how can I upload the site with filezilla. Thank you. Smile
The World is Yours
I'm not sure about filezilla (or any FTP for that matter), but if you want to upload your site, login to direct admin, goto file manager, and at the bottom of the screen there is an "upload" option. I have noticed that your home page has to be named "index.htm/html" for it to register for some reason. but you should be able to upload all the files you want like that.
truespeed
tanmoy30 wrote:
I got an account here. Now, I have built my site in my computer. How can I upload it here and how can I make it functioning. It is a simple one as I have just started. Please also help me on how can I upload the site with filezilla. Thank you. Smile

In filezilla type in ftp.frih.net (assuming your using a frih domain)

enter your username given in your account at the top of the forum..

and your password

once logged in you will see your computer documents to the left.. all you do then is click on public_html on the right and drag all your site files over.