FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Windows Movie Maker Addons - PLEASE LOCK

Ratmaster
Does anyone know where to get free Windows Movie Maker addons? I am trying to start something and I could use all the different effects and skins or whatever else there is.

I may even donate something to you if you help.

And also, try to find something compatible with Windows Vista (a.k.a. Crap).

Thanks for any help you can give me.

THIS THREAD IS NO LONGER NEEDED, PLEASE LOCK!
irishmark
Windows Movie Maker wasnt made to be great. Its a pile of crap really. If you want to do more then get something else.

There are pleanty of freebies out there but if you want to spend a lil money why not look into thinks like Sony Vegas Movie Studio.

Cheap as chips but alot more options than WMM.
Ratmaster
irishmark wrote:
Windows Movie Maker wasnt made to be great. Its a pile of crap really. If you want to do more then get something else.

There are pleanty of freebies out there but if you want to spend a lil money why not look into thinks like Sony Vegas Movie Studio.

Cheap as chips but alot more options than WMM.
"Lil" money? 90.00$?
Can you give me a list of freebies that are actually good?
irishmark
Ratmaster wrote:
Lil" money? 90.00$?
Can you give me a list of freebies that are actually good?

Yes that is very very cheap - when you consider Adobe Premier Pro will cost about $1000.

Go have a look around google and you will find some freebies but the freebies are free for a reason - ie they all suck. but you coyuld startd with Avid Free DV
Ratmaster
Thanks for your help, but if anyone knows where to find free Windows Movie Maker Addons, please either post here or PM me.
OS Master
Unless you want Microsoft's own add-ons, the best link I could find was not free.

A good site about WMM 2 is http://www.papajohn.org/MM2-Online-Tutorials.html. It has a lot of tutorials about getting the most out of WMM 2. I glanced at it quickly and am not sure whether it is compatible with Vista.
budazz
well movie maker was meant for those people who wants to create a simple videos... it was not made for big production... try after effects and premiere... best softwares for movie production....
Ratmaster
Thanks for all suggestions, but I still need free Windows Movie Maker addons that are available separate from a whole lot of stuff for Windows XP.
m-productions
You can always upgrade to windows vista ( DONT DO IT MAN!) and use that windows movie maker, ive heard it is about 20 times better than the XP version, however, this is what ive heard from others, i personally have not tried this myself.
Ratmaster
m-productions wrote:
You can always upgrade to windows vista ( DONT DO IT MAN!) and use that windows movie maker, ive heard it is about 20 times better than the XP version, however, this is what ive heard from others, i personally have not tried this myself.

I already have Windows Vista...
m-productions
i feel sorry for you then....

but if you have vista, then your windows movie maker is already 20 times better than the rest of them.
Ratmaster
m-productions wrote:
i feel sorry for you then....

but if you have vista, then your windows movie maker is already 20 times better than the rest of them.
Ok, thanks for the input.
PanicZone
This Is The Only Thing I Could Find If It Costs Money Search On Torrent Sites And Stuff For It Hope This Is What Your Looking For http://www.windowsmoviemakers.net/Tutorials/AddOns.aspx
Ratmaster
I've been there a billion times, but thanks for your concern. I no longer need this question answered. Any mods who like locking, please LOCK.

Thanks.