FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Love?????????????????

Lobo23
I know that love is known to be a spiritual thing and is scientifically proven to be real, just... more scientificky.

What are your opinions on what love is?
What do you think the role love plays in your life is?
What effect does love have on your life?
How many things or people do you love?
and... Which is more addictive, love or hatred?

Love has driven me to the brink of a nervous breakdown and given me a reason to live and has complicated my life beyond all belief. Love hasn't been very positive to me, until I learned that is was a chemical trait that humans have that makes human relationships more pleasant making reproduction more efficient - in theory, love has runned my life. Now I can probably say I hate love and I love hate. Which leads my thought pattern into an extremely long complicated paradox...
tijn01
Love should be the emotion we have towards all humans. Love is only a drama if you allow it to be, if not it is an enjoyable emotion to share with a like-minded companion. Love is not roses and chocolates or hot sex or a physical attraction - that is lust.... confusing the two leads to alot of pain and confusion.
EanofAthenasPrime
I think Love should be posted in the Love forum. Also, it took you this long to learn that Love was a chemical trait? Sad, sad humanity.
Soulfire
It's a complex emotion, to say the least, and I don't feel I can adequately define it. It's compared to a roller coaster ... it's got its ups and downs. I think that the term is tossed around a lot in today's time, people say it without meaning it. People don't realize the power behind those words. When you say those words, you are committing to a person... A committment that, if it ends, can be a tragic and horrible thing to deal with.

They say that <10% of love is true love.
EanofAthenasPrime
Soulfire wrote:
It's a complex emotion, to say the least, and I don't feel I can adequately define it. It's compared to a roller coaster ... it's got its ups and downs. I think that the term is tossed around a lot in today's time, people say it without meaning it. People don't realize the power behind those words. When you say those words, you are committing to a person... A committment that, if it ends, can be a tragic and horrible thing to deal with.

They say that <10% of love is true love.

I say this is BS and should be in the relationship forum.
Animal
Moved to Relationships forum.
molif
love is when both parties feel the same thing, and there isn't a reason to love someone, you just love.
betagalvan
For a year and months, I though I love a person, I did love her but not really. I say not really because my action spoke more than a thousand words, I hurt her so much which prove my fake love.