FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Sakura or Inoj?

koshizoku
Who's the best female star between the two (2)? Sakura or Inoj? or Tsunade?! Very Happy
x7community
Sakura
terabithia
Sakura of course,she got great abillity like Tsunade.Strong and really good at curing.She no longer a useless girl like before,she grow become and independent girl.I guess she really had achance to become Hokage,cause see she got a great abbility like Tsunade or maybe she can more than Tsunade.
ashfame
Sakura, I lik her character very much!
billgertz
I like sakura better though she looks like tsunade, she's prettier and has more talents abilities to come.
Seiji
Sakura just started to become usable. At first she was a useless character and I still don't like her. Only skill she has know which is the strength and medical skills. I think Hinata is actually the strongest female character she actually stands a better chance than Sakura and Ino in a fight.
endless
1. sakura Very Happy
2. hinata
3. ino
4. tsunade (man how does she carry the melons around xD)
carlokes
Hi there,

Humm....I would definitely go for Tsunade Razz
I really don't see anything interesting at all in Sakura or any other female ninja.

Stay COol
Tatica
I think that Sakura is the best, more stronger,have a stronger personalit, and her hands, huhu, have a power I think better than tsunade
animassacre
Tatica wrote:
I think that Sakura is the best, more stronger,have a stronger personalit, and her hands, huhu, have a power I think better than tsunade

Lameeeee !! Sakura is lame v

i like Temari
Geminh
I personally like Hinata and Temari. I find the way Hinata acts around Naruto is quite cute. Temari I like because of her good personality. Temari mostly cares for her siblings and will try her best to do what she can. However I might like Sakura as the number 1 female in the character since she isn't useless anymore=p.
urbanbuddha
Where's the Ten-Ten love?

well I personally would go with Anko
Chelissamow
Definitely Sakura! She's definitely transformed into a super strong girl and her healing abilities are great too. But then again, Ino is also learning to be a MediNin too. Oh well, I still choose Sakura!
silvertailsfox
Tenten! She needs more character development but I like her design. Hinata's really cute too.
Karin is just freaky >_>;;

Hm, between Sakura and Ino, Sakura. Ino just seems more stuck up and less earnest. :3
304esque
Sakura after she stopped being a teen fangirl and got her backbone.

Like, seriously, I have so much respect for her now <3
vaoger
Sakura... she is wonderfull.. with serious split personallity..
nice gal...
Pikokola
Both of them are not good...

Tama-chan from Bamboo blade are better than them Very Happy
silvertailsfox
Pikokola wrote:

Eh, that's pretty off-topic. Most people probably don't even know who Tama-chan is. Your statement ought to have correct grammar at the very least if you plan on being so impolite. Seriously "Both of them are not good..."? If you like someone else, please stick to Naruto. You might as well say that Paris Hilton is better than them.
hiddenicevillage
Sakkura because she's WAY the nicest!
Pikokola
silvertailsfox wrote:
Pikokola wrote:

Eh, that's pretty off-topic. Most people probably don't even know who Tama-chan is. Your statement ought to have correct grammar at the very least if you plan on being so impolite. Seriously "Both of them are not good..."? If you like someone else, please stick to Naruto. You might as well say that Paris Hilton is better than them.

hmmm... am I?
ok then... I choose Hinata ^^

she's shy and "weak" for the first time but grown to be a great girl in the end...
*shy girl is the best for me ^^*
takashiro
Sakura? Which one? in the cartoon named カードキャプターさくら?or 火影忍者?an actress?
dude_xyx
I prefer Sakura to Ino But Hinata is my favorite, She has cute ways and she kind than others.
frozenhead
Sakura over Ino for me. She's as strong willed girl. Hinata is sweet. Very Happy
Meir_wolF
sakura rulz
billgertz
i think we cannot compare the two you know why? sakura has more screen time that inoj. so its gonna be unfair for inoj if we will be comparing her with sakura.
Naruto_Fan
That is SO true. But you've gotta admire how Sakura changes from a useless fangirl to a strong and powerful ninja!

However i have to say my fave naruto girl is Tsunade. She is AMAZING! she fights - in high heels!
dude_xyx
Naruto_Fan wrote:
That is SO true. But you've gotta admire how Sakura changes from a useless fangirl to a strong and powerful ninja!

However i have to say my fave naruto girl is Tsunade. She is AMAZING! she fights - in high heels!

You mean "Ganmma Tsunde" as to Naruto lol. She is over 50 years old so if you call her girl it has to be " old girl " It says she use her powers to keep her young look.
Xzoz
My favourite has to be Hinata

As for ranking it goes
1, Hinata
2, Temari
3, Sakura
4, Tsunade
5, Every other female character
6, Ino
tsukiyuuki
I like all the girls, haha. XD

Though if I have to pick from Sakura or Ino, I prefer Sakura. Overall, I like Hinata, Temari, and Tsunade best, with Sakura, Tenten, [Inuzuka] Hana, and Shizune close behind. Then the rest of the girls: Kurenai, Ino, Anko, Kushina, Mikoto, etc. I seriously like all of the girls in Naruto - there's such a wide variety of personalities and abilities and backgrounds (and levels of angst XD), it's really kinda awesome.