FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Get Divx Pro Version Free

dude_xyx
You can download Windows or Mac versions. just submit the email address and they will send u the serial number. Saw this in another forum and thought to share it here. its a limited time promotional offer.

http://www.divx.com/dff/index.php?lang=en&version=win

silverdown
Thanks, I will get it now!
David_Pardy
Why don't you just give us the serial number? :p

I don't like giving email addresses out to organisations which use adware/spyware in their software.
OS Master
The link isn't working for me. All you have to do is enter your e-mail address? Then you'd get bombed with spam. That's why I'd use a temporary e-mail address.
greatfire
theres a better way to get it free. You can simply put a little logo on your site. that way your email remains spam free
dude_xyx
Promo might be over. Well they sent serial to e-mail I haven't received any spam mails or another mail from them since they sent the serial No. Divx is a reputed company who develop media codecs i don't think they would bother to collect mails also of couse u can use yr junk mail address for this. Also there is a free light version which u just can download and install.
why6487
dude_xyx wrote:
Promo might be over. Well they sent serial to e-mail I haven't received any spam mails or another mail from them since they sent the serial No. Divx is a reputed company who develop media codecs i don't think they would bother to collect mails also of couse u can use yr junk mail address for this. Also there is a free light version which u just can download and install.

Early versions of DivX before 5.2 had GAIN adware in it. In version 5.2 DivX removed the GAIN adware.
Animal
It would appear that the promo is in fact over - the Pro version is now available at a cost. I'll therefore -close- this topic. Please PM any staff member if you want the thread re-opened (if the offer restarts for example).