FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Free Music Website

Dwyer17
Dwyerbeats.tk

Not really free music, but free to listen to beats. You go to the site, select either hip-hop, techno, or an older version of the site. Then you press play and begin listening to a "beat". Basically a beat looped over and over. It's prettu cool. Unique.

Check it out, let me know what you think, what should be added/improved/removed. Thanks.

www.dwyerbeats.tk
{name here}
Okay, first of all you use .tk rather than a real nameserver based domain, which is bad. Next, you use the 90s splash page, which is bad. You also use a table based design, though it looks sort of good(the ad on the top not really good).
Dwyer17
What's everybody's problem with tables? What you mean 90's splash page? Did I mention I use Notepad to edit the whole site haha
{name here}
Dwyer17 wrote:
What's everybody's problem with tables? What you mean 90's splash page? Did I mention I use Notepad to edit the whole site haha

http://www.hotdesign.com/seybold/

A splash page is a page that is viewed before the main content is displayed. It is useless today, and it is a relic of the 90s style of web design. People want to see your content, not a pretty splash page.
Helios
Do those pieces of music belong to you?

Regarding the site, you should work on the design.
HTML sites are considered old and often not really comfortable. You should switch to PHP/MySQL. If programming is your limitation, use a free CMS (Content Management System). There are plenty to choose from, and you can convert your current design into a template quite easily Smile