FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

My first drawing using only photoshop

megamass
My first drawing using only photoshop . used : brusch , smudge , dodge and burn tools .

RaZinG
heh pretty cool. nice to see that people arent just making signatures, wallpapers, etc. with photoshop. I guess you like old school stuff more than new school?
megamass
old school rulez Wink dont like maiking signatures , better to make something realy nice for your eyes , so you good look at this job and know , that its not another one of millions of signatures or wallpapers .
wistom
very good , i cant do that. the picture is nice . i like it.
bluffmango
that pic there is amazing really it is
prithvi
Nice work there.

and digital painting certainly isn't old school, its very much in use nowadays......just that its a different area of photoshop use. Cool
HunterMac
Looking at it reminds me good-old-school computer scene gfx. Good work - pupil looks suprisly nice when You used only a few tools. Keep it up man, You've got some talent ;]
hahame
very vivital
RBD
hi!
how are you?
my name is maia and im from Israel

OH MY GOSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I LOVEEEEEEEEEEEEE THIS EYEE!!!! THATS MY BACKGROUND IN THE MSN NOW
Good Work !!!!

see you later

maia
rbd_converse@hotmail.com
Mona
wow, that is amazing, absouloutly stunning.! you did an amazing job!
kain
Sweet! It's beautiful!
YellowDemon
wow thats very good
you are extremly talented
Thug
That`s lookin realy sexy lol for photoshop Very Happy Good work!
Tepelstreeltje
wow, this looka really nice. Would you like to explain how you did this?
albusa
you can do it better if you use a Tablet pc. a wacom.
Bluszczyk
dude... thats great job...
I think you are great in this...
I would like do the same but i don't know how...
megamass
if i would have time , i will try to make tuturial how to draw this or something like this . also i will try to improve skin and some shadows effect ( but as i have sad before . i will use just smudge , burn and dodge tools to improve this Wink )
seanooi
very nice..looks like a 3-D character from the looks of the eye, but you could improve on the eye brows, just my personal oppinion, hahaha... Laughing
megamass
seanooi wrote:
very nice..looks like a 3-D character from the looks of the eye, but you could improve on the eye brows, just my personal oppinion, hahaha... Laughing

i need to improve more than eye brows Wink
rvs
looks pretty neat, you defenately know how to use photoshop Smile
Eiffel
The only thing I can see wrong, other than the already mentioned eyebrows, is the number of eye-lashes. There should be many, many more, to get a fuller look.

Your light and skintone handling is very nice. Your iris and pupil, as well, have a lot of really nice texture to them.

Keep up the awesome work, and post again soon! ^_^

`Eiffel`
boringest
wow! but i agree with eiffel..you need either more/less eyelashes...can't really decide...lol =P
CamiBor
looks very cool!!
this really a great job for frist time Shocked
Philip
heh pretty cool. nice to see that people arent just making signatures, wallpapers, etc. with photoshop. I guess you like old school stuff more than new school?
Slowhand
This is amazing.. some proffesionals are jealous of your great work.. keep the good work going on!
ixat
Hm... good art. I like how you did the highlights. The only glaring shortcoming is the eyelashes... they need to be a little less uniformly black, and perhaps blurrier... cos now it looks like you used the 1-px pencil to draw them.

Keep up the work!
pagaldivanna
nice try for first time.......and it's nice pic.....good job....and keep up the good work Laughing Laughing Laughing Laughing
ignotus
I have an odd fascination with eyes. This is a very good piece. I like the depth, and that photorealism. Very good work Very Happy

(this may have been asked/answered already - i didn't read through, forgive me, but) Are you a designer? Do you have any more examples?
megamass
ignotus wrote:
I have an odd fascination with eyes. This is a very good piece. I like the depth, and that photorealism. Very good work Very Happy

(this may have been asked/answered already - i didn't read through, forgive me, but) Are you a designer? Do you have any more examples?

no , i am not a designer . it just my hobby Wink i have one more exaple but its not finished yet because of lack of time .
ignotus
megamass wrote:
no , i am not a designer . it just my hobby Wink i have one more exaple but its not finished yet because of lack of time .

Just a hobby? Wow. What do you do as a career then, or are you still in school?

I used to do design as a hobby, but then transitioned into being a freelance designer. If you were to do the same, I'd have another source of income first Wink . Of course, if you aren't going to do the same - I just wasted some good "grandfatherly" advice...haha...
megamass
ignotus wrote:
megamass wrote:

Just a hobby? Wow. What do you do as a career then, or are you still in school?

I used to do design as a hobby, but then transitioned into being a freelance designer. If you were to do the same, I'd have another source of income first Wink . Of course, if you aren't going to do the same - I just wasted some good "grandfatherly" advice...haha...

Very Happy
its my last year in school . my future plans is not related with design . i guess it will be my hobby in future too Very Happy
ignotus
What are your future plans, if you don't mind me asking?
megamass
hm.. Very Happy first thing i am thinking about is engineering degree . if i wont be able to study there i will try to take economics studies or something like that Confused

and what is your profession ?
ignotus
megamass wrote:
hm.. Very Happy first thing i am thinking about is engineering degree . if i wont be able to study there i will try to take economics studies or something like that Confused

and what is your profession ?

Engineering or Economics...haha, wow. They have nearly no relation to eachother (unless you were thinking Social Engineering, maybe Wink)..

..I'm a designer (freelance)...that's it.
Pinky
I really like the iris, it looks so real. And although there might be a bit few eyelashes it still is very elegant-looking. You also drew the skin very well, I think
avblue
That is really awesome. Smile
stupidboy
It's beautiful!
good eye
heptagon
megamass, can I ask you something?

This is your first in Photoshop but surely, you must have been drawing stuff before with other software, haven't you?
megamass
heptagon wrote:
megamass, can I ask you something?

This is your first in Photoshop but surely, you must have been drawing stuff before with other software, haven't you?

i haven't been drawing with other software before Wink

before i decided to draw a was making wallpapers and virtual tuning with photoshop