FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

500 frih$, theme competition (price raised), new theme up

Azmo
Ok, I got this idea cause I'm one of those who got lots of ideas all the time.. creates hundres of layouts and images for different themes. Anyways, I often get an idea, a theme, and try to create something suitable for that theme..

I will raise the amount for FRIH$ award if this becomes popular.. will keep doing this til I'm out of FRIH$ aswell.

anyways, here is the competition..

• You'll get a subject, and from that subject you are creating a layout for that.. no coding or anything, just an image, simple or advanced, it's up to you..

• At the end of each theme competition, I will pick a winner, the person I think did the most out of this theme, don't have to be the most advanced, sometimes less is more

• It have to be original, your idea, your skills, don't want to find your work when I google on someone elses site

• You are allowed to have 2 images/suggestions for each theme (keep them in 1 post tho, so when you come up with a second idea, just edit your first post)

• This is thought to work as an inspiration bank for people, I got an idea of a theme but no idea what to do.. I can take a look here and see your great work and might get an idea of what I should do with my theme..

The posibilitys are endless!

Current theme is: Space and Sience

Ending date: 2007-06-22

Example for the previous theme (something of my old work)

Older themes:
-------------------------------------
School, dismissed, no one participated

Competition winners
none
Loghete
Azmo wrote:

Example for this theme (something of my old work)

Hehe, I understand all the text! Very Happy

This contest seems interesting... though I don't think I will be competing.
Azmo
hehe well many from finland understand swedish Smile anyways.. ofc you should compete! you can do the best work even if you arn't the best with design programs Smile
Loghete
Azmo wrote:
hehe well many from finland understand swedish Smile anyways.. ofc you should compete! you can do the best work even if you arn't the best with design programs Smile

I'm actually Finland-Swedish Very Happy

And I won't have time... I'm going on a camp soon, and I will be away for a week.

Five-hundred post, btw. Woo! Smile
Azmo
well you can always compete when you're back.. will be more themes to work with Smile
Azmo
BUMP 1

Reason: New theme, Space and Sience
Reason2: raised price
endless
is it ok if its made with powerpoint and stuff like publisher and a bit paint shop pro
Azmo
yes, you can do it with whatever program you wanna use, you are just suposed to post a picture of your work, so do it in power point if you want to, take a screen shot and upload it on some free upload site and link it in here Smile I just want the picture, not the whole work Smile
endless
i don't have publisher anymore xD and i need to install paint shop pro first xD
Azmo
Waiting for some imput guys Smile c'mon, all I wanna see is some images on that theme, since there are so many people competing, You could more or less just throw something together and win this competition.
saratdear
OK, well, I will do it. I have to create just the image, right? Does it matter if I use the images that I want from other site for my theme? (Hope you understand what I mean. That is, for example, can I use a space shuttle image I get from other sites?)
Azmo
You can use whatever you want to use, as long as it's not breaking any laws, like the copyright law. I wanna see creativity, not copy/paste. But google for something like "free space ship image" or something like that. Or simply make one in photoshop, quite easy.
Azmo
no one seem to be interested in doing 1 image on a theme and get 500frih$ so I'll stop this competition now, til someone asks me to start it again.
Animal
Azmo wrote:
no one seem to be interested in doing 1 image on a theme and get 500frih$ so I'll stop this competition now, til someone asks me to start it again.

In that case, I'll -close- this thread. Please PM any member of the team if you want it re-opened.