FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Pictures can tell many words :(

mynameis
[/img]
pampoon
It's called "server downtime".

It does happen sometimes to every hosting company. For some reason, more on Server 2 than on Server 1. But hey, nothing and no one is perfect.

It should be up sometime soon.

Oh, and next time, please try to give at least give a little detail of your problem and post it in the right forum. This should be in the Web Hosting Support forum, not General Chat Rolling Eyes .

On I side note, a quick search in the Web Hosting Support forum would have told you what that meant. It's been said before, but please search (not only with the search provided, but also with your common sense).

God bless,
Pampoon
mynameis
I know what that meant i'm not stupid and its liveable its just that when your trying to do somthing and its down then up and then down every 3 minutes its kindof annoying
pampoon
mynameis wrote:
I know what that meant i'm not stupid and its liveable its just that when your trying to do somthing and its down then up and then down every 3 minutes its kindof annoying

So switch hosts...if you don't want to be here, then I don't think FriHost wants you here. Negative attitudes make for negative posts and negative posts make the mood here negative. Good luck finding as good of a host here.

And, just saying, by your post it seemed to me that you were an entirely clueless noob...

God bless,
Pampoon
Vrythramax
now this is getting a bit mean spirited here. Accept the fact you are on a FREE host that deals with thousands of connections....not just the one you want.

Topic is -closed-.