FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

The fast And The Furious & 2Fast 2Furious

prillan
I love both of those movies.
But i almost like The fast And The Furious a little bit more, becaus its like little more "bulding" cars, and some cool races, and a hell of a good story.
But 2F2F owns to i like it alot Laughing I have like seen both of those movies like 10 time each Cool .
Do you like this movies?
SamuelCraft
Both movies were really good. I do prefer 2 Fast 2 Furious. Probably since it is more updated, and I think it has more action in it. I also like the ending to, and also watching them updated their cars in the garage and such.
AdinWilliam
Fast five movie is much better movies than 2 Fast 2 Furious. I like stunts in this movie.

BuntyBubly: Large collection of animated screensavers and much more...
rjraaz
Both of the movies really very good. i like those very much casting is perfect.
ankur209
Well,I love both the movies especially the dragging section ! the music was awesome for the movies !! Cool
Love to watch them again and again !
dude_xyx
Both movies are great but I like second movie bit more. I think learn couple of things from the first movie and made second one lot better, specially stunts and effects. Good cast too.
chartcentral
I'd tend to like the second one, 2 Fast 2 Furious, as it features Devon Aoki, who then appeared later in DOA: Dead or Alive (one of the good game-to-film titles I've watched). I'd also like to note that there is a third movie in this series, The Fast and the Furious: Tokyo Drift in 2006. Smile
silverdown
They were awesome movies Exclamation Exclamation Laughing
dude_xyx
Well Fast 5 was even better. I'm sure 6th movie is coming too. I guess they will pack some more stuff there.
Skiing_Is_Euphoria
Tokyo drift was my favorite. the girls were hot and the cars were hotter. drifting is an art form and this movie highlights it. it has you at the edge of your seat througout the movie. after watching its pretty much implied that you have to go take your car for a sweet drift session and roast your tires down to the rim