FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

my photoshop skills

willwright111

all comments taken
Gagnar The Unruly
Ford!?!?!? Why Ford? j/k Wink I like Honda's, myself, but I don't think that makes us arch-enemies.

Nice job, BTW. One comment, for your consideration:

For the car on the right, it looks to me like you inversed the colors on the source image and then just used the light-colored background to make the halo around the car. Instead, I would remove the background, make the car a layer, and use a glow effect around the edge of the layer. I think it might look a little cleaner that way and take it to the next level, so to speak. Just my 2c. Nice work!
Ghost900
Nice looking but why Ford?

Buick's are the best

Aside from that good job with your photo-editing. Very Happy
rafifaisal
Ghost900 wrote:
Nice looking but why Ford?

Buick's are the best

Aside from that good job with your photo-editing. Very Happy

Probably the guy owns a Ford and the car on the pic is his car.
Looks like a Ford Fiesta with racing stripes.
willwright111
certainly is ford fiesta ST we dont have buicks over in the UK much to my dissapointment and im 17
Ghost900
willwright111 wrote:
certainly is ford fiesta ST we dont have buicks over in the UK much to my dissapointment and im 17

O that changes things Smile

Fords are cool too, and nice job on the editing.
McDucque
I think it looks nice for the most part, but that glow coming from the car on the right is much too lumpy.
Boffel
Its a really good there, but shouldn't this bee in the art gallery forum? Anyway, I don`t think I could do it bether...
mjohnson
Very good works,I always want to learn how to use photoshop,but I have no time and patient to read the reference book.
dickyzin
Have you posted this before? I think I've seen this before.
nivinjoy
Hey mann good work...I liked the picture very much...The way FORD is written attracted me very much...

Me too wishes to learn Photoshop..Atleast i want to learn how to watermark images using Photoshop so as to watermark the images with my site logo so that i can post them happily in my site...

As it is clear that you are an expert in photoshop,if possible explain in simple words how to watermark images....

Keep posting more of your works...Best of luck.. Laughing Laughing
zi1nightman
you are creative,

nice job....