FRIHOSTFORUMSSEARCHFAQTOSBLOGSCOMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Videos

Chris24
Are we allowed to host videos on frihost? I am currently making a website for my daughter for her college profile, and she plays sports. Can I upload small video clips and host them on her site?

I tried to do it through youtube but the audio is out of sync on many of the clips. I don't want to do anything wrong to jeopardize my hosting and just wanted to make sure whether this was ok or not...
mOrpheuS
Chris24 wrote:
Are we allowed to host videos on frihost? I am currently making a website for my daughter for her college profile, and she plays sports. Can I upload small video clips and host them on her site?

If the videos are your own creation (you own the copyright) and they do not violate any U.S. laws or the FRIHost TOS - then you most certainly can host them on your FRIHost account.

However, be advised that your FRIHost account is not meant to be a mere file host/storage - and that videos and downloads can suck dry your monthly data transfer quota pretty quick.
silverdown
You could also upload them to Youtube.com or Revver.com which they are free. However Youtube has a 100 MB upload/ 10 minutes rule. Revver.com has a 100mb file limit to but I'm not sure about time limit though. With Revver you can generate video revenue.
Chris24
For right now I am not too wrried about using up my monthly bandwith as we just using it for College coaches to view her info.

Will try Revver, youtube was really messing up the audio though. Thanks for the info
Battlefront
yes i think your allowed it to. the HTML code for a link is something like this:
<A HREF="http://put your link here"><!put something here!-></A>
Chris24
Gonna try out a few things and see how they pan out, thank you for the hlep