FRIHOST • FORUMS • SEARCH • FAQ • TOS • BLOGS • COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Inkscape

tony
Does anyone else use this program? I find it to be a very useful program. It's an open-source scalable vector graphics editor. just recently, i discovered a powerful feature, namely - it has ported the potrace functions so that it can convert a raster image to svg. also, the project has been updated frequently.
silverdown
I heard it was good just never downloaded it and tried it out. Might do that sometime though.
Ecthelion
It's a great program, especially if you need to make a logo etc.

I mostly use The Gimp, because I'm more familiar with it, but Inkscape uses vector-drawind, so it's much better when you want to make things yourself. You can zoom all you want, without quality loss.
Studio Madcrow
Inkscape is cool stuff, but I don't use it much because vector drawing just isn't my thing. I DO keep it installed though.
satyamy
tony wrote:
Does anyone else use this program? I find it to be a very useful program. It's an open-source scalable vector graphics editor. just recently, i discovered a powerful feature, namely - it has ported the potrace functions so that it can convert a raster image to svg. also, the project has been updated frequently.

yes inkscape (free one) it is very useful programme
but instead of inkspace it uses
Coreldraw (its a paid one)