FRIHOST FORUMS SEARCH FAQ TOS BLOGS COMPETITIONS
You are invited to Log in or Register a free Frihost Account!

Music of the Rain?

Jakob [JaWGames]
I do really like the sound of falling rain so I wonder, do anyone know where I can find this on the internet? I searched a bit for it and except for one CD which you have to order through PayPal did I only find short clips at maybe 20 seconds.
CrimsonStrange
Hmmm... Jakob, your best bet might be to go with a file-sharing program, like LimeWire or something similar.

But, y'know... since you're talking about something so highly-editable as the sound of rain falling, you could (if you were willing to go to the trouble) get several different short clips of rain falling and edit them together into a longer piece.

Have you looked into FindSounds.com?
They tend to have a lotta neat sound effects and so forth.

You've probably already done this, but a Google search for words like "rain sound effect" might produce some good results for you.
You also might get some hits from search terms with a particular file extension in them. (ex. rain .mp3 or rain .wav)

Idea (Here's another link that you might enjoy!) Wink
Good luck!
Jakob [JaWGames]
I have tried to find it through some download programs but I've not find anything of greater value there but mixing clips together sounds like a great idea. I will experiment with it a bit.

Thanks for the help! Very Happy
boulder
Try to find program called "Know-It Environs". It can sounds like ocean, rain, night forest etc... Smile